SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#47134 - 10/20/02 01:52 PM North of the Gap Gathering at Wetherby
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
I want to publicly thank Bill Norrie, John North, Chris Whitehead and Paul Thirkettle of Technics, and Dee and George for a wonderful afternoon of listening to, and learning about, the KN7000. Bill, you made a lot of people very happy today because you volunteered your time and energy to make our get-together such a success. John, thank you for your generosity. I can promise you the bag will be used. And thanks to both Bill and John for bringing their KN7000 keyboards for Chris and Paul to use for their demonstrations. Being able to meet personally with the people I have been in contact with on the internet was special. My thanks also to Jan Wain for her help with Music Style Arranger.

I am a raw beginner as a keyboard player but have been a musician since age 7 - more than 65 years. I've played in concert bands, marching bands, dance bands, and symphony orchestras as a trombonist, and my ears know great sounds when they hear them. My impression of the KN7000 is that it is an awesome state-of-the-art instrument. The sounds are unbelievable, especially the organ voices. When you add all of the new technology Technics has incorporated in their new flagship keyboard, it is worth every penny a person would spend to buy one.

Once again, thanks to all who were there for making my Sunday a very special and thoroughly enjoyable day.

Chuck Piper

#47135 - 10/20/02 02:07 PM Re: North of the Gap Gathering at Wetherby
kozykeys Offline

Loc: york england
Gald you got home safely Chuck the weather was awfull nice day learned some good stuff thanks to all concerned
jan

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online