SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#470732 - 06/03/19 11:24 PM Re: I get it!!! [Re: Fran Carango]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Your just listening to the wrong kinds of music . There’s plenty of great music out there with great melody , chords and words . They just are not commercially successful .

#470734 - 06/04/19 02:13 AM Re: I get it!!! [Re: Fran Carango]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
From experience over the decades.
The 90s was when technology became available where you could just press a button and it would make things up for you, (Whether you had any talent or not) which meant that instead of technology being subservient to the user it became the master, (Which is always a bad thing) and as the technology could only use what had gone before as a base, (Unlike musicians who think outside the box) hence nothing moved forward. (This is also the decade when the arranger keyboard came of age and advanced the old easy play organ features into a keyboard that made the user sound great without the wait, as all you had to do was learn solo notes for your right hand and memorise chords for you left hand, as everything else was done for you (Unlike the old days where you had to put the effort in to learn to play everything yourself)
These days if you are under a certain age then you are also controlled by the technology and end up looking like a vegetable if the technology is taken away from you, (There are some exceptions but they are few and far between) as user only know how to swipe and press.

Bill

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online