Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#469670 - 05/06/19 06:10 PM Re: STEREO ... [Re: tony mads usa]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Ain't Google and Wikipedia a wonderful thing! wink

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#469671 - 05/06/19 06:13 PM Re: STEREO ... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Ain't Google and Wikipedia a wonderful thing! wink

Gary cool

Yes sir... You can really learn alot reading about the OP.... But many choose Facebook for their news instead... Go figure confused1

#469673 - 05/06/19 06:29 PM Re: STEREO ... [Re: tony mads usa]

I was on Facebook for about 3 months, signed off, deleted my information and never looked back. If friends and family want to get in touch with me, they have both my telephone numbers. Way too many people on Facebook with agendas to grind.

Gary cool

#469674 - 05/06/19 07:28 PM Re: STEREO ... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

I was on Facebook for about 3 months, signed off, deleted my information and never looked back. If friends and family want to get in touch with me, they have both my telephone numbers. Way too many people on Facebook with agendas to grind.

Gary cool

Gary don't forget Instagram...
Snap Chat, Twitter eek2
Etc, etc,

#469676 - 05/07/19 01:31 AM Re: STEREO ... [Re: tony mads usa]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Originally Posted By captain Russ

Always wondered why Beatles music played in restaurants was played with no lead voices. Then I realized voices, for some reason, were panned all the way to one side.
Russ

Russ ... funny you mentioned that ... a number of years ago, riding in my car listening to the radio, a Beatles song came on and I could barely hear the voices ... I played with the 'Balance' setting and found the same thing - the voices were all panned to one side ... ???

#469677 - 05/07/19 01:32 AM Re: STEREO ... [Re: travlin'easy]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK

Gary cool

If you go searching for rubbish (Or subscribe to every site) then you will find it, however if you use it sensibly there are many groups for virtually every hobby which you can think of, and just subscribing to these sites makes the world a lot smaller and friendlier place.

Bill

#469687 - 05/07/19 07:40 AM Re: STEREO ... [Re: tony mads usa]

Sorry Bill, I'm just not a social media type person. I would much rather have personal contact with my friends and family.

All the best,

Gary cool

#469695 - 05/07/19 09:03 AM Re: STEREO ... [Re: tony mads usa]
Bachus Offline

Its fun when you realise that most instruments are mono...
Only instruments like a piano when sitting behind it create a stereo spectrum..

But throw all those mono instruments in a symphonic orchestra, and it becomes a stereo sound.

So for most instrumemts a mono osvilator should do the trick, as long as youhave a panning option..

Stereo is our perception of sounds in the real world?
Or isn’t it?
No it isn’t as stereo has 2 dimensions while real world sounds live in 3 dimensions..

Now here is my question...
Why aren’t our home instruments surround sound yet?

(And yes i realise that creating a 3d live sound is only possible if the crowd wears 3d headsets)
Strange thing, my integra7 was suround, but only used it in stereo, as my headsets and speakers where stereo)

http://keyszone.boards.net

#469698 - 05/07/19 09:54 AM Re: STEREO ... [Re: abacus]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Originally Posted By abacus

Gary cool

If you go searching for rubbish (Or subscribe to every site) then you will find it, however if you use it sensibly there are many groups for virtually every hobby which
you can think of, and just subscribing to these sites makes the world a lot smaller and friendlier place.

Bill

Exactly
Theres so many good sites for different interests. I've picked up some good info from these sites. I got on Facebook and soon started getting all the Political crap thats going around these days. I blocked anyone or any site posting that stuff. Don't give up on it, you can control it.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online