SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#469264 - 04/28/19 11:23 AM Re: Android Phone Music Player Questions.. [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By DonM
It is designed that way. Most people don't want to hear the music while talking on the phone.

Bad design for sure the option should be there imo.

#469265 - 04/28/19 11:32 AM Re: Android Phone Music Player Questions.. [Re: Dnj]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY

#469267 - 04/28/19 11:50 AM Re: Android Phone Music Player Questions.. [Re: Dnj]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Donny, I tried it, it works. Just go to settings - connections - data usage - mobile data (turn off)

Also, if you have wi-fi on then turn off any connected wi-fi network. And yes, I use a Galaxy.

chas

#469268 - 04/28/19 11:52 AM Re: Android Phone Music Player Questions.. [Re: Jerryghr]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Jerryghr

eek2 stop surprised

Before anyone posts a so called solution have somebody call you and see if it works
while the music is playing...
Because so far all fails.

Edited by Dnj (04/28/19 12:59 PM)

#469269 - 04/28/19 11:54 AM Re: Android Phone Music Player Questions.. [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles
Donny, I tried it, it works. Just go to settings - connections - data usage - mobile data (turn off)

Also, if you have wi-fi on then turn off any connected wi-fi network. And yes, I use a Galaxy.

chas

Chas... Will try your methods asap... Fingers crossed.. Thanx

#469272 - 04/28/19 12:52 PM Re: Android Phone Music Player Questions.. [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles

chas

Chas I just tried it with the Mobile data OFF....as prescribed
played a song and had someone call me. ......
It did not work ...
tried it three times with the music playing mad .......
music stopped and call came thru.

Edited by Dnj (04/28/19 01:02 PM)

#469273 - 04/28/19 01:54 PM Re: Android Phone Music Player Questions.. [Re: Dnj]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Donnie on my LG, I simply turn airplane mode on and while playing music into Bluetooth, and a call comes in … it directly goes to voicemail and does not effect the music at all.

#469274 - 04/28/19 02:18 PM Re: Android Phone Music Player Questions.. [Re: Fran Carango]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Fran Carango
Donnie on my LG, I simply turn airplane mode on and while playing music into Bluetooth, and a call comes in … it directly goes to voicemail and does not effect the music at all.

OK Fran... Let me try that airplane method asap... To be continued...

#469276 - 04/28/19 03:03 PM Re: Android Phone Music Player Questions.. [Re: Dnj]
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
It is indeed a problem. When I’m walking listening to music I don’t want any outside force to have such power as to stop my music. Although, when I had a separate MP3 player, I used to miss some calls for that reason. iPhone tries to be gentle about it, first it fades the music out, then it gives a ring. But in general today any sort of calls are considered as a small invasion, as opposed to texting. In here there are as well too much of unknowns callers or visitors with questionable offers. But not all proper business has moved to social media and you have to stay reachable for some callers, so it’s too soon to block all incoming calls.

Sometimes I think that each type of activity should be associated with a specific device. Even if a phone is capable of giving good results in many areas, we a loosing the concept of a specific device for a specific activity, this means we can’t really focus and staying alerted all the time. So when the music is playing on one device and you have a call on another device, you’ll have to stop the music and to answer the call, but it gives your some seconds to process these acts separately.

But I am as well tend to use my phone all the time, even right now to make this post, although I have a PC on right next to me. It’s all about economy after all. Other scenario would imply more free space, more furniture, move moves and more equipment.

#469280 - 04/28/19 04:05 PM Re: Android Phone Music Player Questions.. [Re: Fran Carango]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Fran Carango

clap OK Fran PROBLEM SOLVED Thank you so much !!!

By simply putting the phone in AIRPLANE MODE
while music is playing Incoming Calls go directly to your answering machine
and DOES NOT PAUSE the Music at all, tried it 5x to be sure !!!

This is EPIC!! cool2

Edited by Dnj (04/28/19 04:07 PM)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online