SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#46842 - 10/17/06 02:49 AM Organ Expander
Chris Housley Offline

Does anyone have any information on the Wersi OX7 Expander? , only i am in the position of being able to Purchase a second hand unit.My question is - will it work through the KN7000?, i want it mainly for the Wersi organ sounds it can produce. Your help is most appreciated. Thank you. Chris.

#46843 - 10/17/06 04:49 AM Re: Organ Expander
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hello Chris
The OX7 expander is an organ flute drawbar expander, that was originally made by a company called Blue Chip, which was set up by ex Wersi engineers, they also released a model that could be fitted internally to the Wersi CD range of Organs,
When Wersi released the OAS range of instruments in 2000 the OX7 was included, with all controls (Except drawbars) controlled by software.
The expander unit was discontinued in about 2003, but I believe it has now been reinstated due to the demand.
You can find some info at this link here. http://www.musicindustries.com/bluechip/ox7/index.html
So long as you have a Midi Out, and an Audio In, you should be able to use it with your instrument.
Hope this helps

Bill

#46844 - 10/17/06 05:30 PM Re: Organ Expander
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Bill I was recently informed that Music Industries filed bankruptcy.

I handled the Blue Chip line..good products.

#46845 - 10/18/06 01:42 AM Re: Organ Expander
Chris Housley Offline

Thanks for the information so far Guy's. I will E-mail Blue chip and see what they have to say. Chris.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online