SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#46840 - 09/10/03 12:15 PM Searching for KN6X00 guestplayers on KESO
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi best forumfriends,
back again from a good vacation (time goes fast, sometimes too fast ). Have new energy and new ideas to go on with the music and webmastering the KESO Site. I see that I have a lot posts and replies to read. They looks, as always, interesting.
I am ready again to receive in due course new songs from the respected KESO-guestplayers coming weeks/months. So you are welcome to download and enjoy them.

Especially for the KN6X00 keyboardists!! You are very welcome on KESO too. I have setup a new KN6X00 Guest Players Page, so please sign up and join the club
Best greetings,
Cees

[This message has been edited by cees (edited 09-10-2003).]

#46841 - 09/10/03 12:44 PM Re: Searching for KN6X00 guestplayers on KESO
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI CEES,
Welcome back. We did miss your smiling face.
HOpe you had a great vacation/holiday.
We will be watching for your new website changes. I am betting they will be good.
Reminder to all that have the urge to send your songs to Cees to be published on his website for KN6000 and KN7000. If you aren't yet registered there get a picture and bio in the mail to Cees along with your song/s. I don't think you need to be registered just to download, but don't be just a taker. SHARE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF
Best to Cees and all others here
BEBOP

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online