I'm looking for more détails about live guitars in style :
Within Style View, I noticed that there are 4 ways using live guitars :
- on Chord2 with Guitar Bank-1
- on Chord3 with Guitar Bank-2, which is completely identical with the previous Bank-1
- on Chord5 with Audio Live Guitars. This one is different from Guitar Bank-*
- on Chord5 with Live Ins (the .gtr loaded in RAM manually or autoloaded with a maximum of 4 patterns)
My questions are :
- For the patterns called Guitar Bank-1 or Guitar Bank-2, where are they stored ? Is it possible to add new pattern ? Which files on the hard disk are they corresponding to ?
- For the patterns called Audio Live Guitars, where are they stored ? Is it possible to add new pattern ? Which files on the hard disk are they corresponding to ?
- for LiveIns (.gtr files), I noticed that some of them include more than one pattern (2 and even 4). Is it possible to gather several .gtr in a lonely .gtr ? if yes, perhaps it shoud be possible to exceed the limit of 4 gtr files loaded in RAM.
Could someone share on that subject.
Thanks in advance