SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#465713 - 02/04/19 06:54 AM Re: Today it's been 60 years.. [Re: BradgeMusicTube]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Originally Posted By BradgeMusicTube
Thank you very much! It screams for a vocal, but i wasn't going to sing lol laugh Unless they come out with a vocalizer with built in Autotune.

Yes, Bradge don’t sell yourself short. Your singing is perfectly fine and will only get better the more you do it.

One of my few regrets in life is not taking up singing much sooner. Time is on your side, go for it!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#465730 - 02/04/19 09:40 AM Re: Today it's been 60 years.. [Re: montunoman]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Thanks for the comments everyone ...

Bradge ... the song may "scream for a vocal" but you did a nice instrumental of it ...

PS ... Whenever I am going to try to phonetically learn a song in another language (most often Italian), I will try to get the 'literal' translation, so that I know the meaning of the song, and can put the correct emotions in the correct places ... I will then try to listen to as many versions of the song as possible by different artists ...
One example of this is the Italian song "Mala Femmina" which I had actually been singing for a while without knowing the full translation ... I heard one version where the artist put a certain emphasis on one phrase, so I checked it out and found that the lyrics meant 'I love you and I hate you', which of course gave new meaning to me ...

Edited by tony mads usa (02/04/19 09:52 AM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online