SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#465138 - 01/24/19 03:50 PM Re: Another setback [Re: travlin'easy]
W Tracy Parnell Online   content

Loc: NY
Glad to see you are still playing music Gary, hope you feel better very soon.

#465139 - 01/24/19 03:59 PM Re: Another setback [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Thanks old friend, and I hope you are managing to stay warm up there in Little Old Roady. Heard you folks got lots of snow this past week. Brrrrrr!
Gary

Actually, our area got very little snow, then rain and temps dropped into single digits ... lots of ice around ... then it started to warm up ... we got lots of rain and wind today with temps in the 50s ... welcome to Southern New England !!!

#465306 - 01/27/19 03:27 PM Re: Another setback [Re: travlin'easy]
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
This is a beautiful song and you performed it quite meaningfully.
I think that since you are now focused on a studio type of recording, you can take advantage of this type of technique. I mean, today at studio an artist does not record his part all at once. Each line can take a lot of takes. For this type of work I use Magix Samplitude. It’s easy to connect the PSR to a computer with an audio cable and to record instrumental parts and vocals separately. It’s also easy to make basic editings. .
Also, I use closed headphones to record the vocal. It eliminates the feedback noise.
I believe that it can be a useful tool for you. On the other hand, if the method you’re using now suits you better, it’s great too.

#465325 - 01/28/19 07:36 AM Re: Another setback [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Thanks Kabinopus, for those kind words and helpful information.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online