SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#464812 - 01/19/19 11:00 PM Re: Korg Pa4x Next Update V3 with 3 Giga Ram!!! [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Sokratis 1974
Originally Posted By Bachus

Its not amazing, its something the rom voices use since release..
And korg prommissed this sample streaming technollogy for user samples as an update quickly after release...

The other part of the update is mostly cosmetic for the screen/interface
Which was much needed, as Genos showed us...

Still a great free update..
But nothing amazing, its just oasys/kronos technollogy finding its way to arrangers after 12 years...

Dear Bachus...
Its amazing for me and for the customers that I have which have bought my Greek project (Ultimate Musicorama) which I created from the ground up in 7 years.
With this I will be able to create and give many new and useful sounds,which in any other occasion would have been impossible.
I also find the fact that the ones who know how to use the sampler will now have the chance to create or import sounds that they never could have on an instrument such as the Pa4x very exciting.
This is just my opinion though.

yes i understand..

I even named you in one of my other posts..

I said i can see the importance for non western musicians..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#464813 - 01/19/19 11:02 PM Re: Korg Pa4x Next Update V3 with 3 Giga Ram!!! [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By DonM
Kudos to Korg, again. Can't wait to see it. Wish they would make the endings better though.

How does KORG expect to make more profits if they don't have players buying new arrangers vs FREE updates which are nice to a point..?
Sometimes people just want something NEW to play!
and as others have always said ......
FIX the FILLS wink

Korg might not have a successor ready
And they needed to do something to keep customers happy

Its still a great product the PA4x, and its now an even better product. Loyal customers is very important.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#464815 - 01/19/19 11:12 PM Re: Korg Pa4x Next Update V3 with 3 Giga Ram!!! [Re: Bachus]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion

Its not amazing, its something the rom voices use since release..
And korg prommissed this sample streaming technollogy for user samples as an update quickly after release...

The other part of the update is mostly cosmetic for the screen/interface
Which was much needed, as Genos showed us...

Still a great free update..
But nothing amazing, its just oasys/kronos technollogy finding its way to arrangers after 12 years...

Dear Bachus...
Its amazing for me and for the customers that I have which have bought my Greek project (Ultimate Musicorama) which I created from the ground up in 7 years.
With this I will be able to create and give many new and useful sounds,which in any other occasion would have been impossible.
I also find the fact that the ones who know how to use the sampler will now have the chance to create or import sounds that they never could have on an instrument such as the Pa4x very exciting.
This is just my opinion though.

yes i understand..

I even named you in one of my other posts..

I said i can see the importance for non western musicians..

Yes dear Bachus...
I understood!! smile
All right!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online