SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#464640 - 01/16/19 10:22 AM Re: OT A time when we recall our memories. [Re: Stephenm52]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Russ, Interstate 95 goes straight up to RI ... just 'up the road apiece' from Fran, Donny, and Dave ... and you can drop in to say hi to FrankieV on the way ... ROAD TRIP !!!

#464642 - 01/16/19 11:26 AM Re: OT A time when we recall our memories. [Re: tony mads usa]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Tony, my suggested group of Fran, Dave, Donny and I was to suggest silliness, comradeship and FUN. You and I could have a fabulous time in a studio setting (with plenty of "side trips" for relaxation) casually laying down tracks of styles and tunes of common interest.

A different kind of friendly interaction, but every bit as valuable on an interpersonal level.

I'm going to work on that.

All the best,

Russ

#464643 - 01/16/19 11:41 AM Re: OT A time when we recall our memories. [Re: tony mads usa]
Sapphire Online   content

Loc: Benfleet, Essex. UK
I agree with all you are saying but I have two people who have not yet reached "old age"

My son-in-law has stage 3 T cell lymphoma ( non Hodgkins ) and his prospects are looking very poor. He is only mid 40's.

I also have a friends daughter in her mid 40's who has had a double mastectomy and they have now found cancer in her spine. Once again, prospects very poor.

I feel extremely lucky to have reached the age of seventy two and would like to go on longer but if that is not possible then I have not been robbed of my life. I've enjoyed every minute of it and will continue as long as I can.

Count your blessings. Many people have not made it this far.

Alan.

#464646 - 01/16/19 12:51 PM Re: OT A time when we recall our memories. [Re: captain Russ]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By captain Russ
Tony, my suggested group of Fran, Dave, Donny and I was to suggest silliness, comradeship and FUN.
All the best,
Russ

Hey, I like fun TOO !!! laugh2 wink

#464656 - 01/16/19 09:44 PM Re: OT A time when we recall our memories. [Re: Fran Carango]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Keep in mind that every day is a good day, just some days are better than others. wink

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#464666 - 01/17/19 08:13 AM Re: OT A time when we recall our memories. [Re: tony mads usa]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
FUN!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online