SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#459351 - 10/09/18 01:32 PM some statistics on sales in Russia
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
In Russia we have our version of Google which is called Yandex. It has become quite a powerful company, and one of their services is a market, which helps to browse other online stores. Recently they started to display how many of each item was sold. I don't think they are really aware of each sale, but obviously the proportion is still accurate. So I made a list of how many keyboards were sold within last 2 months. I sorted it according to the overall amount of sales money wise (sorry if it sounds confusing in English)

As you can see there are not at all any TOTL instruments, the ruble is too weak now, and people mostly buy digital pianos, I presume that it's due to the Soviet tradition of sending kids to a musical school and they just want to have something close to a piano at home.

Well, you can see it for yourself

Attachments
Screenshot_2018-10-09-23-04-05_cn.wps.moffice_eng.png

Edited by Kabinopus (10/10/18 12:17 AM)

#459370 - 10/09/18 06:21 PM Re: some statistics on sales in Russia [Re: Kabinopus]
TedS Offline

Loc: North Texas, USA
Wow, really surprised the Roland E-A7 and BK-series are nowhere to be found. I would BET if this service was available for the US you would see the same kind of distribution. IF you see arrangers in stores, they are Yamaha, low-end Casio, or maybe Korg. Rolands are rare and just aren't out there. C'mon Roland, step up your game!! Thanks for sharing!!

Edited by TedS (10/09/18 06:21 PM)

#459371 - 10/09/18 06:24 PM Re: some statistics on sales in Russia [Re: Kabinopus]
Dnj Offline

Very interesting statistics..
Thanx

#464265 - 01/06/19 02:47 PM Re: some statistics on sales in Russia [Re: Kabinopus]
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
I've updated the statistics. Obviously, December is the time when most sales are made, so it should be reflected here. I also included MIDI keyboards this time. Certainly, there're a lot of sales made outside this resource and they are not shown here. But so far, within this picture, these are the products which people buy in Russia. Those models which are missing here do not have any number of sales, presumably, it means that no sales were made.

I had to make this sheet manually, so some errors are possible.
No certain message here, just numbers to share.

Attachments
stat060119.gif

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online