young people in the musical entertainment industry, or at least it seems that way.

Since I purchased a Fire Stick, I find myself watching You Tube on my big flat screen more than regular TV. I've grown weary of the gloom and doom on network TV, and decided to follow some sailing blogs on You Tube.

A few weeks ago, up popped America's Got Talent on one of the tube links and I decided to watch. It was both amazing and enlightening to watch many young folks, some as young as 9 years old, effortlessly belting out tunes in front of massive audiences. Many got the golden button, which was heart rendering to watch the emotions on their faces.

Not only were many very, very good vocalists, but additionally, many were excellent musicians, playing piano, guitar, synths and arranger keyboards. One young girl played an electric piano using her toes while she sang. She was born with no arms - she was incredible!

So, maybe there is hope out there. At least, that is among my fondest wishes at this stage of life.

At this point, cue in Donny to find another You Tube video. wink

Merry Christmas, everyone,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)