SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#46257 - 08/08/06 01:20 PM KN-SDExplorer announcement
fmlk Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Hello,

The discussions about comparison of KN7000 with other keyboards (Tyros2 at most of course), together with the "small market" of KN7000 "die hards", tells me that it is time to announce the following officially:

Of course many if not most of you know about the KN-SDExplorer tool:
http://vision-4-life.nl/SDExplorer.htm

Well, apart for sustaining full support for our customers, no further development takes place so no upgrades will follow. It is just not worth it. Current customers can be assured that all licenses are archived and can be provided when lost by the customer.

I am growing slowly into mission work, as webmaster of the fully bi-lingual site http://zending-amazones.nl and more promotion work for Dorcas and Compassion. So I spend my time on these "projects" nows. On my site you can read more. I made some updates. http://vision-4-life.nl

donation for the work is more than welcome.
------------------

------------------

#46258 - 08/08/06 02:41 PM Re: KN-SDExplorer announcement
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello Fred,

Sorry to read that you are to discontinue work on the KN-SD Explorer Tool as I feel you and your friend are very gifted in this field and it is a shame this has not been recognised by the majority. For me, you will always be remembered as a 'Genius'

However, I do wish you well in your new venture. It is a worthwhile job which I am sure will give you great satisfaction.

Best wishes to you and yours and very Good Luck for the future.

Take care!

Audrey

#46259 - 08/09/06 11:42 AM Re: KN-SDExplorer announcement
fmlk Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Hi Audrey,

Not working on it is too negatively said. Not so long ago a customer had a PC crash and lost the tool, license and info. So I helped him on the fly. And I will keep being alert to help out. The announcement is only about further development, because the return on investment is far too low, even as hobby project. If I would have made a living of it, I would have died of hunger already.

------------------

#46260 - 08/11/06 12:40 AM Re: KN-SDExplorer announcement
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Fred,
You have a giving heart, helping others is not a choice for you it’s your existence. I spend 70% of my free time helping others, and there lies my reward – seeing people enjoying and living with contentment, with peace.

Everyone of us makes up the whole – without Technics there would be no forum – Without Fran there would be no Jams – and without Fred we would be searching forever to find and organize.

You have made many friends who do appreciate you and your work. If we take people like Bill Norre, Technicsplayer, Rog, err, no forget Rog ha ha – and you what is left would not function as well, you are all givers and much appreciated.

If your mission work needs more of you and you feel called to do it, by all means do it with all you have. I have learned to give and keep a low profile, to stay humble, the giving in itself and the pleasure I see in others is my reward. You started your project and made dollars as your reward for you time spent – there is more to it than dollars as important as they are.

I am going to your sight and find something for me to learn about giving to others.

Take good care, John C.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online