SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#462100 - 11/23/18 12:05 PM Re: JBL Eon 1 w/Free transporter bag Sale [Re: Jerryghr]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
In smaller areas, there WILL be cancellation, and it WILL be heard in certain parts of the room.

#462111 - 11/23/18 04:33 PM Re: JBL Eon 1 w/Free transporter bag Sale [Re: Uncle Dave]
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
Folks can hear cancellation?

#462118 - 11/23/18 10:16 PM Re: JBL Eon 1 w/Free transporter bag Sale [Re: guitpic1]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By guitpic1
Folks can hear cancellation?

Yes. There are spots in the room where the bass drops out. It's a freaky, but actual physical effect of two similar sound waves that intersect. Two people can be standing side by side, and one will hear the full sound, and one will hear an anemic, lifeless tone.
Actual physics. Not opinion.

#462134 - 11/24/18 08:18 AM Re: JBL Eon 1 w/Free transporter bag Sale [Re: Jerryghr]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Jerryghr
Re: two JBL’s = bliss.

I’m guessing you’re right. However, one is almost too bulky for me to handle.

The free transporter cases with wheels (self contained package) make them much easier to transport.

No problem for Steve. He's is in great shape. smile

Jerryghr

One little tip when you are using the transporter dolly and cover,....you will need a strong BUNGEE approx 4foot find them in Lowes or zhome Depot to go around the cover speaker and under the dolly so you can life both the dolly & speaker up from the top handle,....for example up a curb, step, etc,....it's a must have.Then when removed at the gig it can easily be stored in the included JBL cover side pouch. Don't leave home with out it.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/SmartStraps-2-Pack-4-ft-Bungee-Cord/3740697

#462139 - 11/24/18 10:37 AM Re: JBL Eon 1 w/Free transporter bag Sale [Re: Dnj]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Originally Posted By Dnj

The free transporter cases with wheels (self contained package) make them much easier to transport.

Jerryghr

One little tip when you are using the transporter dolly and cover,....you will need a strong BUNGEE approx 4foot find them in Lowes or zhome Depot to go around the cover speaker and under the dolly so you can life both the dolly & speaker up from the top handle,....for example up a curb, step, etc,....it's a must have.Then when removed at the gig it can easily be stored in the included JBL cover side pouch. Don't leave home with out it.

???????

I never had to use a bungee. The cover is attached to the dolly with 4 clips. It also has Velcro flaps on all sides that secure it. When you lift the speaker by the handle, there is no weight on the dolly.

Regards,

Jerryghr

Edited by Jerryghr (11/24/18 10:48 AM)

#462146 - 11/24/18 11:20 AM Re: JBL Eon 1 w/Free transporter bag Sale [Re: Jerryghr]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj

Jerryghr

???????

I never had to use a bungee. The cover is attached to the dolly with 4 clips. It also has Velcro flaps on all sides that secure it. When you lift the speaker by the handle, there is no weight on the dolly.

Regards,

Jerryghr

first thing I did was cut off all that stuff, velcro, straps,
4 clips. It also has Velcro flaps etc, too much of a pain in the ass to use on off for sure....bungee 1,2,3 done!! wink

Edited by Dnj (11/24/18 11:21 AM)

#462173 - 11/25/18 11:34 AM Re: JBL Eon 1 w/Free transporter bag Sale [Re: Jerryghr]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
I didn't want to have to deal with the JBL dollies so I gor TUKI covers. Lift the units from the car on my R&R cart. works good for me. Just used them for two outdoor jobs with another coming this week and both myself and the people I'm playing for enjoy the sound.

BTW. I always run my master of full and then adjust my channel volume , ususally about 2 o'clock. Let the amp have all the headroom it needs, no clipping that way.

Great units especially in stereo !!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online