Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#461677 - 11/15/18 05:45 PM Re: I'm a romantic... [Re: BradgeMusicTube]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By BradgeMusicTube
Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By BradgeMusicTube
Originally Posted By Dnj
Thanx for sharing this beautiful song, I was hoping it would be a vocal version. Why I say that is that sometimes instrumental lead melodies lose something in the fact that the translation of the lyrics timing to the keys & sounds is a very sensitive thing that is hard to replicate and must be chosen perfectly to pull off..
That said I enjoyed your performance tremendously and hope you will bestow upon us more of your work.

Thank you.

headphone

Yeah, i tried to come close to the phrasing but it's a very hard thing to do on keys.

I actually recorded a version with vocals on Reason 10 last night only to find out that A, i couldn't save it since it was the "Fully Functioning Demo" and B, i can't load the project since it was the "Fully Functioning Demo"

So now i'm sitting there with a saved Reson project complete with vocals and everything and i can't load it lol.

https://www.audacityteam.org/

Have you tried AUDACITY It\s FREE?

Yes i have, i used Cool Edit Pro as well, stopped using that when it turned in to Adobe Audition.

But i love Reason because it's super intuitive and i love the fact that you can use VSTs.
Was an avid user of Studio One but i find it to be a bit too CPU intensive.

And i can't get my hands around the older versions of Cubase, Cubase 10 is out.. But that's almost 600 bucks..

If you love Reason why not get tne full version?

#461679 - 11/15/18 05:53 PM Re: I'm a romantic... [Re: BradgeMusicTube]
BradgeMusicTube Offline

Well, i wish i could... It's $269 here, and well, i just don't have that kind of money lying around unfortunately.

Maybe after my birthday or when people finally start donating me something on my Paypal account.. I do get some donations but that's mostly 50 cents or a dollar..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online