SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#460563 - 10/31/18 02:22 AM Re: V arranger 1.19 is out [Re: Bachus]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I agree. Even though it has been a while since the last update, we should keep in mind the countless hours behind the scenes in creating the elements. Also, keep in mind that all the former improvements have been free. This is the first time Dan has opened the door for a voluntary donation. This superb program is more than worth the price of admission.

Bernie

#460565 - 10/31/18 04:50 AM Re: V arranger 1.19 is out [Re: Bachus]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
When I did mention that the software is at a quite high price level, it was not because I don't think it is worth it.
I guess you can't return it, or that there is any 'money back guarantee', so to taste the goodies before buy would be a good thing.
I'm sure it would gain the sales, trigger the 'want to have' feeling, sort of speak.

EMC XT is not low cost software either, and the price was the same many years ago when I bought it.
If not the option to try before buy, a friend and myself would never buy 2 brand spesific and then 2 XT licenses at all.
Not as active for quite some time until now, but Klaus also offer free updates and support, just the same way as Dan does.
Well, not quite similiar, EMC don't have a dedicated forum. wink
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#460569 - 10/31/18 05:52 AM Re: V arranger 1.19 is out [Re: Bachus]
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE
Thank you for talking about the new vArranger version 1.19 smile

This update go further with the integration of a microphone/stereo input , SFZ (and SF2) samples loading, and improve the VST host support of vArranger, with flexible routing of VST instruments to VST plugins, etc...

We always add more and more options to the player, and we have still a lot of ideas for the future

We don't provide demo version, but we have money back return possible during 30 days for real musicians. (not other curious people with bad intentions...)

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#460570 - 10/31/18 07:26 AM Re: V arranger 1.19 is out [Re: DAN.2000]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By DAN.2000
.......We don't provide demo version, but we have money back return possible during 30 days for real musicians. (not other curious people with bad intentions...)

Tnx for the info Dan. Good to know.
Since I don't perform as a 'real musician' at gigs anymore, I'm probably one of those to put into the ( .... ) grin
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#460573 - 10/31/18 07:48 AM Re: V arranger 1.19 is out [Re: Bachus]
DAN.2000 Offline

It does not depend on if you gig or not, but if you really have intention to buy or not.

Dan

#460583 - 10/31/18 11:23 AM Re: V arranger 1.19 is out [Re: Bachus]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Can you guys play the Korg Pa4x styles properly? Styles are getting much harder to convert even barely reasonably lately.

#460585 - 10/31/18 11:58 AM Re: V arranger 1.19 is out [Re: DAN.2000]
Torch Offline

Originally Posted By DAN.2000
Thank you for talking about the new vArranger version 1.19 smile

This update go further with the integration of a microphone/stereo input , SFZ (and SF2) samples loading, and improve the VST host support of vArranger, with flexible routing of VST instruments to VST plugins, etc...

We always add more and more options to the player, and we have still a lot of ideas for the future

We don't provide demo version, but we have money back return possible during 30 days for real musicians. (not other curious people with bad intentions...)
Great work. Thank you, Dan.
"You Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

#460588 - 10/31/18 12:29 PM Re: V arranger 1.19 is out [Re: Bachus]
DAN.2000 Offline

I still need to decode the special guitar mode notes for korg styles that are actually muted
The other tracks should sound OK, but many internal styles use a drumkit that is mapped differently than GM. There are some solutions for this... depending on the setup and what you want to do

Dan

#460612 - 10/31/18 06:25 PM Re: V arranger 1.19 is out [Re: Bachus]
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
Hi Dan,
I've not used the vArranger that I bought before due to my need of a one in all module that I don't need to hookup a vocal processor/harmonizer and sound module. If you can remember, I requested for vocal input feature before. Now you said that you included a mic input now. So, does it has already vocal effects like reverb, echo, doubling already? Is my license eligible for this update?
Thanks

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

#460614 - 10/31/18 10:07 PM Re: V arranger 1.19 is out [Re: synerjim]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Dan,
How did you go with the Technics styles?
Haven’t been around for a few months, so wasn’t sure if I may have missed something.
It was a bit of an unusual keyboard, so did they cause problems.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online