SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#459988 - 10/20/18 07:04 AM Re: For Sale Ketron AJAMSONIC SD7 Arranger KB MINT [Re: Dnj]
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By guitpic1
Originally Posted By jingleman
GENOS??????

Love mine.

smile

Until Genos 2 comes out soon.. Just saying

Never say never, but if I did something different, it ight be to add a module. Re: Genos, I have barely begun to understand what that board can do.

#459990 - 10/20/18 07:18 AM Re: For Sale Ketron AJAMSONIC SD7 Arranger KB MINT [Re: sparky589]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By sparky589
You have to be satisfied with what you're sitting down to and hearing everyday. I'm taking as much time with what I have while learning as much about others before I decide if something else is better. Others move more quickly. Everyone has their own methods but you have to be happy at end of the day.

Donny, which Roland set up have you settled on? I'm thinking hard about running an Integra module with PA-something from Korg.

The Integra 7 is hard to beat the sounds are just amazingly
top notch!!!....
add your controller of choice and your on your way!!
....good luck.

#459996 - 10/20/18 02:54 PM Re: For Sale Ketron AJAMSONIC SD7 Arranger KB MINT [Re: IMMusic_Curt]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By IMMusic_Curt
I'm a little curious as to why it's up for sale?

You've heard of the Bermuda triangle? Well, Dnj is his own "black hole" of indecision ... kbs go in ..... some never return! smile

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online