SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#459970 - 10/19/18 01:17 PM SD90 Voicetron Setup Video Request for Curt
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
Hi Curt,
Since the SD90 does not have a voicetron on/off hard switch (I dont know the reason why Ketron left it out) I'd like to control vocal harmony thru voicetron to arrange setups under registrations. I have played around on this and for some reasons, registrations can't remember the voicetron setups consistently. Would you kindly please do a detailed step by step procedures or better a video tutorials to do these?
Thank you so much.

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

#459973 - 10/19/18 02:11 PM Re: SD90 Voicetron Setup Video Request for Curt [Re: synerjim]
IMMusic_Curt Offline

Loc: New Symrna Beach, Fl.
DAMN! I thought I responded but it's not showing up so let me try this again. If it does show up as a dup response - Apologies.

First, let me say that I could not sing my way out of a paper bag! Having said that we are willing to plug in a mic and figure out how the Voicetron section works. I'm going to add this to the list of topics to cover should we start up a live webinar series. We have had some great topics suggested although we were planning on covering some very basic stuff in the first few sessions targeted at new owners before we dive into some of the more advanced topics that have been suggested.

We did run into a small snag today while testing with our webinar hosting service. We are in contact with them to work out the kinks and hope to announce something very soon.

#459976 - 10/19/18 04:06 PM Re: SD90 Voicetron Setup Video Request for Curt [Re: synerjim]
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
Great, Curt I'll be waiting for that.

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online