SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#459838 - 10/17/18 11:20 AM Re: SD90 registration question [Re: Dnj]
IMMusic_Curt Offline

Loc: New Symrna Beach, Fl.
Originally Posted By Dnj
Curt is this the same procedure for linking TEXT files to registration songs? or ?

Donny - You lost me. Ask that question again, please. I did follow the steps mention in this thread but I did find that the file names need to match. I did use a PDF vs. a TXT file. Is that the question? I'd be happy to try it again using a TXT file instead. HELP - Not sure I understand that question?

#459851 - 10/17/18 04:00 PM Re: SD90 registration question [Re: synerjim]
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
Ok, finally it worked now when I put the mp3 and PDF files in the same folder!
However, if I only link a PDF file in a registration (using styles only) I need to turn off the player and turn on the lyrics buttons. If not the styles will not play. Also, the lyrics occupies the whole screen that you can't access the screen-based arranger controls like reintro, to end, etc. Anyway, this is getting exciting though and thank you Curt and Don for your help. I'm confident we're going to resolve the other issues.

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

#459859 - 10/17/18 05:29 PM Re: SD90 registration question [Re: synerjim]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
That the way I had to do it, but I forgot a step or too.
If you touch the screen when lyrics are displayed, it reduces the size and shows the controls down the right side of the screen. At least that's the way the SD7 worked with text files.

#459875 - 10/17/18 10:22 PM Re: SD90 registration question [Re: synerjim]
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
Found out pdf files occupies the whole screen and you can't resize it. Txt files can be sized into full screen or smaller that you can access the other arranger functions on the screen.

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online