SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#458428 - 09/21/18 11:53 AM Stranger In Paradise Ray Conniff Yamaha Genos
KeyBTyros Online   content

Loc: The Netherlands
Hello my friends i just did something i had no clue what i was going to play because i dont know the song most of the time when i make a song i dont know the song and i just do what i feel
and this song i loved so much i never heard it before
but this is what i made of it wink greetings Rico wave

#458438 - 09/21/18 12:35 PM Re: Stranger In Paradise Ray Conniff Yamaha Genos [Re: KeyBTyros]
Dnj Offline

clap

#458439 - 09/21/18 12:38 PM Re: Stranger In Paradise Ray Conniff Yamaha Genos [Re: Dnj]
Happy Birthday tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Rico ... very enjoyable ...
I have to ask - when was the first time you heard this song? And I know you usually play over a SMF ... are you doing that on this song also?

thank you

#458440 - 09/21/18 01:04 PM Re: Stranger In Paradise Ray Conniff Yamaha Genos [Re: KeyBTyros]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
He definitely plays with 'playback', most likely a midifile.
Very entertaining and good playing.
clap
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#458441 - 09/21/18 01:17 PM Re: Stranger In Paradise Ray Conniff Yamaha Genos [Re: KeyBTyros]

My friends thats @ll true but i asure you i doesnt matter
and i dont know this song i never heard it before and never played it before
so its al just go with the flow
Dont forget i dont read notes and i never had anny lessons i just do what i feel wink
thats what i also said in my comments you can read it back and for 1 thing i am Always honest because thats my life ;))) so you fill in what you want wink

Thank you very much for your kind comments makes me realy happy smile greetings Rico wave

Edited by KeyBTyros (09/21/18 01:20 PM)

#458443 - 09/21/18 01:23 PM Re: Stranger In Paradise Ray Conniff Yamaha Genos [Re: KeyBTyros]

BTW it doesnt matter if you play with a playback because this video you can also see what i play and you only have 2 hands if people cant see that then they are lacking vision wink
I have more then 12m Hits a year wonder why that is ????
theres nobody on KB world that has that why would that be :))))

Edited by KeyBTyros (09/21/18 01:25 PM)

#458445 - 09/21/18 02:09 PM Re: Stranger In Paradise Ray Conniff Yamaha Genos [Re: KeyBTyros]
Dnj Offline

and who are we to judge?....just sayin....playing with backing tracks of any kind when your alone vs a band is just as much fun.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones wink
if you get my drift...

good work Rico...don't let it bother you it's the ones who never ever post anything musically or vocally but they love to criticize.
Yet think they know it all.....NOT!

Edited by Dnj (09/21/18 02:31 PM)

#458446 - 09/21/18 02:15 PM Re: Stranger In Paradise Ray Conniff Yamaha Genos [Re: Dnj]
sparky589 Offline

Loc: NJ
Great job.
Ill say it again..you have way too much fun playing. I used to before I got old and it became a job..

#458447 - 09/21/18 02:35 PM Re: Stranger In Paradise Ray Conniff Yamaha Genos [Re: sparky589]

Rico ... I hope you - or anyone else rolleyes - didn't misinterpret my post ... I asked when you might have heard the song because I am AMAZED that you could play something so well without having heard it before ... also, I wasn't sure if you were playing with a SMF or a style ... I have always enjoyed your playing, and could care less HOW it's done ...
Thank you, once again

#458448 - 09/21/18 02:42 PM Re: Stranger In Paradise Ray Conniff Yamaha Genos [Re: Dnj]

Originally Posted By Dnj
and who are we to judge?....just sayin....playing with backing tracks of any kind when your alone vs a band is just as much fun.

if you get my drift...

good work Rico...don't let it bother you it's the ones who never ever post anything musically or vocally but they love to criticize.

Donny, did anyone here criticize anything at all?
Just now it looks like you're the one who judge here, and the one who knows it all.
Just sayin...... nuff said.

#458449 - 09/21/18 02:44 PM Re: Stranger In Paradise Ray Conniff Yamaha Genos [Re: Dnj]

Originally Posted By Dnj

if you get my drift...

Donny ... no I DON'T get your drift ...
who are you referring to with those comments??? The only people who posted anything to that point were you, me and Gunnar, and I don't think Gunnar or I said anything to evoke such a response ...

Getting REALLY bored just playing your KB ?

confused1

PS ... IMHO playing with styles or a backing track vs a band is NOT "just as much fun" ... just sayin'

#458450 - 09/21/18 03:16 PM Re: Stranger In Paradise Ray Conniff Yamaha Genos [Re: KeyBTyros]
Dnj Offline

OK I apologize for what I said if it was taken the wrong way no harm intended....and before this post goes so far south the penguins will freeze their asses off as usual,....... it should only be about what Rico shared with us.
Or maybe I had a few too many Honey Jacks today who knows?...that said, good luck to everyone and whatever you play,....how you play it, or why you play it.
I hope some new arranger kb gear comes out soon as the temperament here is on the tightrope....so like Gary always says...

All The Best cool2

Edited by Dnj (09/21/18 04:22 PM)

#458455 - 09/21/18 04:11 PM Re: Stranger In Paradise Ray Conniff Yamaha Genos [Re: Dnj]

Apology accepted ...
'nuff said ...

#458475 - 09/22/18 01:17 AM Re: Stranger In Paradise Ray Conniff Yamaha Genos [Re: tony mads usa]

Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Apology accepted ...
'nuff said ...

+1
rocker

#458523 - 09/23/18 07:04 AM Re: Stranger In Paradise Ray Conniff Yamaha Genos [Re: KeyBTyros]

Lol Tony no problem and i was not offended so don't worry
i just do my thing and i am super happy smile
for me its still like i am dreamning because i stil cant believe i can play like that, so thats why i have so much fun
i did not know the song, i ran into it and 30 mins later its on the internet so during the play i am going to make mistakes dont know what i am going to do and then i need to laugh hahaha
because i am having the time of my life because sometimes i cant believe myself i pull that of ;)))))
when i hear a song i can instantly play it when i fall in love with it that happens in a split second heheheh ;))))
Thank you so much for all the kind comments !

Wish you @ll a beautiful Sunday Greetings Rico laugh wave

Ps my friends last year i aparently made a viral song that went straight to nr1 of my videos stil can't believe that
wow so cool it scored with in a year over 1 mil hits en prognose is now between 2 and 3 mil for second year wich starts 17 october wooooow SUPERCOOL
Its El BIMBO i would have never thought that would happen
super Happy and super Lucky that doesnt happen everyday :))))

Edited by KeyBTyros (09/23/18 07:16 AM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online