SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#457725 - 09/09/18 10:30 AM Korg Pa4x For Sale
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
I had a Pa4x and sold it --- later I bought another Pa4x. I had a Yamaha S970 and sold it --- two weeks ago I bought a Yamaha S975. All in a very short time.

Confusion? Yes! All because I was looking in the wrong place for my answer. It was never which is the best keyboard – it should have been; Am I going to continue to play out. (Jobs)
I still feel the Pa4x is the best keyboard you can buy if you are a working musician playing for people. No matter what came to mind it was there waiting for me in high quality. Songbook, Kross, V.H., Chord Seq. and more.

Since I am now a home player many of the above features are no longer important. Styles, ease of setting up, and great instrument sounds. Yamaha covers those areas very well – and it is not as heavy.
For that reason, my Pa4x is for sale, EC5 pedal included. Maybe a padded case, never used it, never left my home.

Price $2,200 shipped.
If you want to know more about my story please ask in my P.M

#457729 - 09/09/18 10:52 AM Re: Korg Pa4x For Sale [Re: bruno123]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By bruno123
I had a Pa4x and sold it --- later I bought another Pa4x. I had a Yamaha S970 and sold it --- two weeks ago I bought a Yamaha S975. All in a very short time.

Confusion? Yes! All because I was looking in the wrong place for my answer. It was never which is the best keyboard – it should have been; Am I going to continue to play out. (Jobs)
I still feel the Pa4x is the best keyboard you can buy if you are a working musician playing for people. No matter what came to mind it was there waiting for me in high quality. Songbook, Kross, V.H., Chord Seq. and more.

Since I am now a home player many of the above features are no longer important. Styles, ease of setting up, and great instrument sounds. Yamaha covers those areas very well – and it is not as heavy.
For that reason, my Pa4x is for sale, EC5 pedal included. Maybe a padded case, never used it, never left my home.

Price $2,200 shipped.
If you want to know more about my story please ask in my P.M

Good luck in your new HOME playing environment you certainly can make yourself happy with playing music in other ways then just playing out, there comes a time when you have to say to yourself "That's It" I have done my duty on stage etc,........maybe try some new gear setups, module, controller, VST's with your PC, or just go with a Digital Piano KB with just a few sounds against a backing track etc,....either way just keep playing something...
good luck,.... cool2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online