SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#457512 - 09/05/18 06:21 AM Re: Why I liked SAM CA's demo so much [Re: travlin'easy]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Tangier Island is eroding away, but not because of rising sea level, but because pollution and other factors have destroyed the fragile bay grasses, which held the land in place for centuries. Amazing how this stuff works.

All the best,

Gary cool

Wow Gary, sounds like you're agreeing with the environmentalist; that POLLUTION (as in 'we are the culprits, MAN, polluting and poisoning the planet') is directly or indirectly causing, at least in part, the climate change we are (undeniably) experiencing. Glad you're starting to see the light smile.

chas

#457513 - 09/05/18 06:29 AM Re: Why I liked SAM CA's demo so much [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles
Tangier Island is eroding away, but not because of rising sea level, but because pollution and other factors have destroyed the fragile bay grasses, which held the land in place for centuries. Amazing how this stuff works.

All the best,

Gary cool

Wow Gary, sounds like you're agreeing with the environmentalist; that POLLUTION (as in 'we are the culprits, MAN, polluting and poisoning the planet') is directly or indirectly causing, at least in part, the climate change we are (undeniably) experiencing.
chas

Earth is the third planet from the Sun and the only astronomical object known to harbor life.
According to radiometric dating and other sources of evidence,
Earth formed over 4.5 billion years ago.

"undeniably experiencing"? after 4.5 billion years???...... eek2
yes and Gore invented the internet oh my confused2 rotf2

Edited by Dnj (09/05/18 06:32 AM)

#457557 - 09/05/18 06:24 PM Re: Why I liked SAM CA's demo so much [Re: Dnj]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By cgiles

All the best,

Gary cool

Wow Gary, sounds like you're agreeing with the environmentalist; that POLLUTION (as in 'we are the culprits, MAN, polluting and poisoning the planet') is directly or indirectly causing, at least in part, the climate change we are (undeniably) experiencing.
chas

Earth is the third planet from the Sun and the only astronomical object known to harbor life.
According to radiometric dating and other sources of evidence,
Earth formed over 4.5 billion years ago.

"undeniably experiencing"? after 4.5 billion years???...... eek2
yes and Gore invented the internet oh my confused2 rotf2

Yep and every 25,000 years or so, we have an ice age, to bring down the current civilisations around the world. But science ( the religion of observation) will tell you, that did won't happen again because it's pollution this time. We have to spend more money to stop the pollution, so tax everyone is the only answer - huh!

#457561 - 09/05/18 07:38 PM Re: Why I liked SAM CA's demo so much [Re: cgiles]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Chas, I was referring to water pollution. Keep in mind that nearly everyone shits in the water - including you. Then we expect that is pure as the driven snow, we can drink the water and harvest seafood from it that is safe to eat. Are you shittin' me?

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online