SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#45713 - 02/07/03 01:44 AM SD Jukebox software-program
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi folks,
on internet they offer the software Panasonic SD Jukebox for about $34,50/44,50. I know that this programm is delivered in the UK (lucky them) with the K7 (the SZ-CB7 SD-Audio-Kit).
The company called it CASD01-model. Could someone tell me if he recognize this model? Secondly: is it compatible with other SD-cardreaders (e.g. cruzer). I thought so, but I can't find that reply.
I'v send an email to the salesman, but I doubt if he is wellinformed to keyboards?
Greetings
Cees
P.S. members mailed me/asked me for use especially for copying MP3..

#45714 - 02/07/03 04:49 AM Re: SD Jukebox software-program
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Cees.
On the box that I have the SZ CB7 (SD AUDIO PC WRITNG KIT).Quote on the box says 'copyright protected music data can be writtne to a SD memory card through a USB reader /writer by using the SD Jukebox V2.4)
It would seem that the CASDO1 is just there MODEL NO:
I haven't used mine yet as the keyboard is not near the computer and I'm still kept going through all the other things on the KN.
Quote:
Originally posted by cees:
Hi folks,
on internet they offer the software Panasonic SD Jukebox for about $34,50/44,50. I know that this programm is delivered in the UK (lucky them) with the K7 (the SZ-CB7 SD-Audio-Kit).
The company called it CASD01-model. Could someone tell me if he recognize this model? Secondly: is it compatible with other SD-cardreaders (e.g. cruzer). I thought so, but I can't find that reply.
I'v send an email to the salesman, but I doubt if he is wellinformed to keyboards?
Greetings
Cees
P.S. members mailed me/asked me for use especially for copying MP3..

#45715 - 02/07/03 07:34 AM Re: SD Jukebox software-program
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Peter,
For Jukebox, your keyboard does not have to be anywhere near your computer.

With JukeBox you can convert MP3'3, .wave or .wma file formats to a format that will be read by your 7000.(ACC) You do this with the Panasonic Reader/Writer hooked up to you PC with the SD Card inserted in the Reader writer . Click on the JukeBox Software (supplied with the Panasonic Reader/Writer) follow the simple directions, and soon you can have Frank Sinatra singing from your 7000.

Warning these files chew up space on the SD Card. I could only load 16 average size songs on a 32mg card. But they sound great..especially Linda Rhonstadt singing "For Sentimental Reasons"...What A Voice!

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online