SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#456049 - 08/12/18 07:12 AM New website warns to stay away from SynthZone +
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
A long distance student of mine joined https://chellossongstyles.net/ and the website warns: "Stay away from Create Song Styles - PSR Tutorial - Korg Forums - Synth Zone"

My student called Chello out on this in a post and was banned.

Do you believe this? These are all of our most trusted forums that most of us go to. This guy obviously has some kind of problem.

Scott

#456050 - 08/12/18 07:32 AM Re: New website warns to stay away from SynthZone + [Re: Scott Langholff]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
This guy was very active on Create Song Styles and got banned from that site. I don't recall why, but I'm sure Ron had good reason.

#456051 - 08/12/18 07:36 AM Re: New website warns to stay away from SynthZone + [Re: DonM]
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
I'm getting ready to do a brunch so didn't have time to register but, apparently at the bottom of every page it mentions to stay away from these forums.

This guy has all kind of rules including when and how often to say thank you for his work.

What a nut job.

Scott

#456061 - 08/12/18 08:41 AM Re: New website warns to stay away from SynthZone + [Re: Scott Langholff]
SAM CA Offline

Loc: Los Angeles
Oh man I do remember that guy! He joined Korg Forums with a ton of attitude and got BANNED within his first few posts! I've never seen anybody get kicked out so fast! He genuinely believes he's a legend so he kind of expects user to worship him!

Edited by SAM CA (08/12/18 08:42 AM)

#456063 - 08/12/18 08:47 AM Re: New website warns to stay away from SynthZone + [Re: Scott Langholff]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Chello as he call himself (I could put his real name here, but won't) is banned from many sites, one after the other due to the way he acting.
Ask Ron at CSS, and propbably Nigel here have some experience as well ........
I guess that's why he created his own website, to act like 'The Boss' and because he is not much welcome at other forums.
I'm ashamed to be from the same country as he is. frown mad
I think people will see what kind of guy this is as time passes by......... hopefully without being hurt in any way.

"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#456086 - 08/12/18 12:49 PM Re: New website warns to stay away from SynthZone + [Re: Scott Langholff]
Bachus Offline

O dont know if he is banned or just chunned on this forum..
But from all the other forums on that list he got banned with reason..

I know for which website we should warn people, thread with care

http://keyszone.boards.net

#456091 - 08/12/18 01:16 PM Re: New website warns to stay away from SynthZone + [Re: Bachus]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
The only reason to stay away from SynthZone is that you may become gratefully addicted to it ... grin

#456092 - 08/12/18 01:26 PM Re: New website warns to stay away from SynthZone + [Re: tony mads usa]
Rfinnshw Offline

Loc: Vero Beach, Florida
Tony,
Well said! clap

Originally Posted By tony mads usa
The only reason to stay away from SynthZone is that you may become gratefully addicted to it ... grin

#456106 - 08/12/18 06:56 PM Re: New website warns to stay away from SynthZone + [Re: Scott Langholff]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Chello registered here, caused problems and got himself banned. I am sure he doesn't like Synth Zone or any other forums that also banned him. All the forums he warns against are reputable resources that we appreciate and trust. We all know what the real problem is here.

#456109 - 08/13/18 12:00 AM Re: New website warns to stay away from SynthZone + [Re: Nigel]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Nigel
Chello registered here, caused problems and got himself banned. I am sure he doesn't like Synth Zone or any other forums that also banned him.

That sounds like the story of his life...

Dint know he got banned, its the first time i hear someone got banned from synthzone, that says as much over Synthzone as well over Chello.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#456150 - 08/14/18 04:26 AM Re: New website warns to stay away from SynthZone + [Re: tony mads usa]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By tony mads usa

..........and may buy equipment that you don’t really need but since it was talked about so highly from one of our esteemed members you buy it. wave

#456152 - 08/14/18 06:41 AM Re: New website warns to stay away from SynthZone + [Re: Scott Langholff]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
God bless you Nigel,

This site is not just a forum, but a integral part of my life. I know, I have been told to get a life, but I am very happy with the present one. Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online