SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#454114 - 06/29/18 08:12 AM Re: Must Be Doin' Somthin' Right ... ?!? [Re: tony mads usa]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Tony:

I would say that is an impressive feat... drawing a crowd despite the weather. Glad it worked well for you. Thanks for sharing the story and photo.

#454124 - 06/29/18 09:48 AM Re: Must Be Doin' Somthin' Right ... ?!? [Re: Riceroni9]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Thanks all ... it was a sight and a feeling I will never forget and I think (and hope) Sal and I appropriately thanked the audience ... I told them I felt I was paid the greatest tribute a musician could get by them staying through the weather ...

Mark, Thank you for those words ... during the performance I remembered you stating that you were there last year, and I was wondering if you were there this year ... We've had a lot of 'stuff' going on the past month or so, and I completely forgot about posting anything about the concert here on S-Z ... I know 'sparky' is also from around the area ...

Bill ... Good luck with your gig tomorrow ... hope the weather holds out for you ... A number of years ago we were at the Newport Jazz Festival and a rain storm came up while George Benson was performing with his band ... we put heavy trash bags over us and stayed until he finished ... afterwards we talked about how we would have told our KIDS they were crazy if they did anything like that ...

#454142 - 06/30/18 05:49 AM Re: Must Be Doin' Somthin' Right ... ?!? [Re: tony mads usa]
sparky589 Offline

Loc: NJ
I wish I knew!

#454164 - 06/30/18 01:18 PM Re: Must Be Doin' Somthin' Right ... ?!? [Re: sparky589]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Sorry, sparky ... I just didn't get around to posting anything here about it ... Would have loved to see you ...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online