SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#453725 - 06/20/18 07:58 AM Re: Bringin' It To The Streets... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Am I the only person that was observant enough to spot the Karaoke system on the table? smile

Gary cool

Gary look closely it might Not be a karaoke system but something other..I'd say its an Ipad or Laptop just to play his songs...

Attachments
Untitled.jpg

Edited by Dnj (06/20/18 08:10 AM)

#453727 - 06/20/18 08:10 AM Re: Bringin' It To The Streets... [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Am I the only person that was observant enough to spot the Karaoke system on the table? smile
Gary cool

No Gary, I am sure others noticed it as well, and I doubt that anyone expected him to have a full orchestra in the street with him ...
Most of us were just concentrating on his voice, and if you notice, he is constantly rotating his seat so he sings to the entire audience, and his back is to the equipment most of the time, so he is not 'stuck on the screen reading lyrics' ...

There is no way I would put him in the generally accepted connotation of a "Karaoke singer" ...

Sing on you singers ... singer rocker

#453728 - 06/20/18 08:13 AM Re: Bringin' It To The Streets... [Re: tony mads usa]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Gary cool

No Gary, I am sure others noticed it as well, and I doubt that anyone expected him to have a full orchestra in the street with him ...
Most of us were just concentrating on his voice, and if you notice, he is constantly rotating his seat so he sings to the entire audience, and his back is to the equipment most of the time, so he is not 'stuck on the screen reading lyrics' ...

There is no way I would put him in the generally accepted connotation of a "Karaoke singer" ...

Sing on you singers ... singer rocker

If you got it you got it .....
just bring it to the people and they WILL Come!! clap

https://www.youtube.com/user/juanetchegoyen/videos

Edited by Dnj (06/20/18 08:20 AM)

#453738 - 06/20/18 01:34 PM Re: Bringin' It To The Streets... [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I never said he wasn't a good singer, guys. smile

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online