SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#452276 - 05/20/18 06:06 AM Pa1000 Vocal Harmony Volume to lead ratio HELP
Dnj Offline

This is all coming back to me .....but I need to know how to to adjust the Pa1000 Vocal Harmony Volume to Lead ratio in other words when I turn on VH the Harmonies they are much louder then the lead vocal voice alone,....I want to somehow lower the volume of the
Voc harmonies for example (Two High) when I turn them on every time to match my Lead vocal singing volume. Is there a way to adjust the voc harmony and save as a user harmony with the correct volume to use when ever I need in different songs?...If so where do I start, KB page or menu, manual section, etc, etc, any help appreciated...

Attachments
Untitled.jpg

Edited by Dnj (05/20/18 06:22 AM)

#452296 - 05/20/18 12:15 PM Re: Pa1000 Vocal Harmony Volume to lead ratio HELP [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

"You can go into menu/voice preset/choose vocal harmony from dropdown menu type then touch yellow selected harmony type.
from there you can set the seperate volumes for each voice then hit upper right dropdown menu to write and name preset.Exit and then us assinable knob to ajust harmony volume. I don't know if you can disarm assinable knob but you can make another preset and name it something else llke DONNY2 and you can then choose what preset you want without touching the knob once you have that set to the correct level."
Mel

Problem solved cool2

#453622 - 06/18/18 08:48 AM Re: Pa1000 Vocal Harmony Volume to lead ratio HELP [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
If you get the vh level where you want it, just assign a different function to the knob, so you don't accidentally change the vh level.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online