SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#451620 - 05/06/18 05:33 PM Re: Ketron SD9 Demo by Bernie Liwowsky [Re: Bernie9]
Shade of pale Offline

Loc: Allen, TX, USA
Bernie, thank you so much for your detail answer, I have Audya5, thinking of getting SD7, or SD9, OR SD7, from your input, as far as just playing with style, maybe sd4o or sd7, should be sufficient, thanks again, I like PA4X as well, but just can’t break away fro Ketron, I guessed

SD9, Audya5, Genos, Roland XP60, 2 Yamaha DSR12, 2 Yamaha Sub, 2 Turbosound 2000

#451628 - 05/07/18 02:55 AM Re: Ketron SD9 Demo by Bernie Liwowsky [Re: Dnj]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Tye, there are so many factors to be considered. You have an Audya now, and consider what would be gained by adding an SD7. I don't think much. The SD9: more, certainly, if you think the Launch Pad, later sampling, more RAM, guitars, and so on would tip the scales for you. I think the Launch pad is a huge, little understood feature for some players that like to create. The SD40 and SD90 are great choices for do everything modules, and the Pa4X is a great keyboard that has it all for me as a performance keyboard.

Good luck and consider I often get gear lust when I already have more than enough already. I just like the challenge of something new.

#451668 - 05/07/18 04:37 PM Re: Ketron SD9 Demo by Bernie Liwowsky [Re: Bernie9]
Shade of pale Offline

Loc: Allen, TX, USA
Originally Posted By Bernie9
Tye, there are so many factors to be considered. You have an Audya now, and consider what would be gained by adding an SD7. I don't think much. The SD9: more, certainly, if you think the Launch Pad, later sampling, more RAM, guitars, and so on would tip the scales for you. I think the Launch pad is a huge, little understood feature for some players that like to create. The SD40 and SD90 are great choices for do everything modules, and the Pa4X is a great keyboard that has it all for me as a performance keyboard.

Good luck and consider I often get gear lust when I already have more than enough already. I just like the challenge of something new.

Thank you Bernie, Sd40 looks like a good choice, not quite the Audya level, but for using style accompanying vocal and stuff, I probably won’t have time to mess with sampling anyway, thanks again

SD9, Audya5, Genos, Roland XP60, 2 Yamaha DSR12, 2 Yamaha Sub, 2 Turbosound 2000

#451673 - 05/08/18 07:47 AM Re: Ketron SD9 Demo by Bernie Liwowsky [Re: Bernie9]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Bernie9

I am still considering the sd90 with a nord stage 3
Feel like a little child with pocket money burning in my pocket
Expanding the sound with software.. and modules...

http://keyszone.boards.net

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online