SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#451405 - 05/02/18 03:02 AM Mark Whale RIP.
Bachus Offline

Mark whale, wellknown Böhm and Wersi organ player left this world much to young

From the Böhm website these words:

Thank you, Mark Whale!

With a heavy heart we must announce the untimely death of Mark Whale, we lost not only one of the most gifted talents on the organ, but also a highly esteemed friend and colleague!

Mark's health had been on hold for quite a while, yet the news of his death reached us completely unexpectedly, of which we are deeply saddened.

Mark's musicality was in a league of its own, and with his sheer incredible talent and ability, he played himself into the hearts of thousands of fans around the world. We are proud that we were able to work together with this exceptional artist for more than 10 years so intensively. His concerts and presentations were absolutely stunning and with his musical understanding he has significantly influenced the special sound of our instruments. We will never forget Mark's commitment to the Böhm brand and his cordial nature of cooperation. The memory of him will dwell firmly in our hearts.

Dear Mark, we say thank you from our hearts for everything you have given to us and to all organ friends around the world with your music!

Your BÖHM team

Edited by Bachus (05/02/18 03:03 AM)

http://keyszone.boards.net

#451406 - 05/02/18 05:40 AM Re: Mark Whale RIP. [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

R.I.P.

#451408 - 05/02/18 05:42 AM Re: Mark Whale RIP. [Re: Bachus]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
That’s a real shock and a great loss to the music world, may he RIP

Bill

#451433 - 05/02/18 10:59 AM Re: Mark Whale RIP. [Re: Bachus]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
I was wondering which one of Marks performances to post and this one was linked to on OAS Forum.de, which sums up Mark Whales Talent.

Enjoy

Bill

YouTube link here

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online