SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#450272 - 04/12/18 08:25 AM Re: Probablly junk but....... [Re: cgiles]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
smile

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#450279 - 04/12/18 09:17 AM Re: Probablly junk but....... [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Still using my Podium 10s ... most gigs - less than 75 people - I just need one ...

#450284 - 04/12/18 09:48 AM Re: Probablly junk but....... [Re: tony mads usa]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Still using my Podium 10s ... most gigs - less than 75 people - I just need one ...

I was still using my Podium 8"s. I run them from my Eon One monitor out for outdoor gigs. Recently one of them has developed a loud hiss that makes it unusable. It's not the woofer, but something in the circuitry.

I was looking at Rockwell 8" but I have not heard of anyone on Synthzone using them until now.

P.S. I have to agree with Chas about informative post about new equipment available being put down by people who do not have a clue about the quality or performance, and jumping in with "Not for Me", too heavy, too big, wrong color, won't fit in my car................. within minutes of the posting. Happened to me, and I am reluctant to post the information on new interesting finds. Everyone has different needs, applications, and audiences.

Regards,

Jerryghr

Edited by Jerryghr (04/12/18 09:56 AM)

#450285 - 04/12/18 10:01 AM Re: Probablly junk but....... [Re: Jerryghr]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By Jerryghr

P.S. I have to agree with Chas about informative post about new equipment available being put down by people who do not have a clue about the quality or performance, and jumping in with "Not for Me", too heavy, too big, wrong color, won't fit in my car................. within minutes of the posting. Happened to me, and I am reluctant to post the information on new interesting finds. Everyone has different needs, applications, and audiences.
Regards,
Jerryghr

I just take the position that if a post doesn't pertain to me or provide useful knowledge I just ignore it ...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online