SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#450820 - 04/22/18 01:02 AM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: islam01]
Speed Offline

Originally Posted By islam01
Originally Posted By Ketron_AJ
Before you leave, let me complete the Sampler functionality which we are working on now. We had to stop because we decided to change the approach from a desktop software to software within the SD9 Pro. We are also waiting for licencing clearance from other companies whose samples we would like to be able to import. These are the reasons for the delay .... but it is coming my friend. Just a little more patience.....

Originally Posted By Sokratis 1974
Good night Ketron... Good morning Yamaha Genos...
I am leaving...

What kind of software will be developed? Will users create an ins file with this program? Could you give me more detailed information?

I will give you all the information you need patience means years in ketron time we all know it I am waiting to see what will happen and when the day come and the sampler will be open the bugs will start just like on the audya and then you will send emails to ask when it will be fix and no one will answer this is ketron root they just dont care the best sound ever but worst company i am still using my ketron sd1 it is the best keyboard ever made the Audya or the SD9 dont give the simple thing to creat MSP or INS thhis is not worth the time or the money when the sd9 will be in a good stable version ??? never this is ketron sad!!!! but true

#450831 - 04/22/18 07:26 AM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Ketron_AJ]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I've got all that, and agree for the most part concerning some operations like sampling. However, being a fair musician that is mainly concerned with the general aspects of entertaining, I don't intend to "throw out the baby with the bathwater". My Audya works perfectly, and I expect the newer gear does too, except for one or two operations that are not quite up to snuff yet. If the sound and styles weren't that good, and if all of my Ketron gear wasn't so stable, I might sing a slightly different tune. We all have different needs and expectations, and I can respect your position.

#450878 - 04/22/18 09:15 PM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Bernie9]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Originally Posted By Bernie9
I've got all that, and agree for the most part concerning some operations like sampling. However, being a fair musician that is mainly concerned with the general aspects of entertaining, I don't intend to "throw out the baby with the bathwater". My Audya works perfectly, and I expect the newer gear does too, except for one or two operations that are not quite up to snuff yet. If the sound and styles weren't that good, and if all of my Ketron gear wasn't so stable, I might sing a slightly different tune. We all have different needs and expectations, and I can respect your position.

Dear Barnie, you are right.. I love my Audya also.....
However... In my Country, Turkey, Balkan Countries and more Countries, is necessary the use of the sampler because it's impossible only with Factory Sounds to make our sounds or styles...
Also when we buy a Keyboard, the company is obliged to provide us everything which is promised....

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (04/23/18 09:25 AM)

#450894 - 04/23/18 07:13 AM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Ketron_AJ]
crist Offline

Hello everyone, you are right sokratis 1974, the company is obliged to provide everything that is promised ... the sample is important for everyone, I am from Spain and I have ketron for many years,
I have a lot of friends and they are leaving ketron because they do not have to do a drum ins, because here they work a lot with samples in drum and sounds, they are going for yamaha and korg because they can boost the keyboard, and give better sound with drum user samples,

#450941 - 04/23/18 01:47 PM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Ketron_AJ]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
My dear European friends,

I guess I didn't realize how big the problem is for many of you. I hope it is soon resolved.
Bernie

#450976 - 04/23/18 09:23 PM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Bernie9]
Bachus Offline

I guess I didn't realize how big the problem is for many of you. I hope it is soon resolved.
Bernie

Not for all of europe...
The western parts can live witouth a sampler mostly..
Some Regions like GReece Turkey and the Balkan however have a very different kind of Music.

I don't consider Turkey as part of Europe, the largest part is Asia, only a small tidbit lies in Europe. But then who cares about boundaries?

http://keyszone.boards.net

#450984 - 04/24/18 01:33 AM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Bernie9]
Speed Offline

Bernie

Dear Bernie we all love Kerton sound but it is not worth it if you cant play what you need this is not big problem this is huge problem all of my music Based on samples in the Drums Including the right hand sounds if you think about it for me the SD9 or the AUDYA or the SD7 are all the same there is no sampler the sampler make the difference I had the Audya 76 for years just siting and waiting for the sampler finally I gave up... and my Favourite Word from Ketron is "soon" 9 years this is soon

Edited by Speed (04/24/18 01:36 AM)

#451003 - 04/24/18 02:09 PM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Ketron_AJ]
leezone Offline

i'd love to, and always have wanted to, create my own audio guitars, ukulele loops, (cavaquinho)

problem is there is very limited memory in Audya, and creating custom anything, is very hard or next to impossible

#451004 - 04/24/18 02:10 PM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Ketron_AJ]
crist Offline

hello everyone, thanks bernie9, and everyone for your kindness, my opinion, is that the sample gives a plus to the keyboard, and here the sample is used a lot to make Latin rhythms with drum user samples, and it gives a great change of sound for that, I have friends who are dedicated to music, they had ketron and they were passed to yamaha and korg, because they can not play with drum user samples, we can live without the clear sample, but with the samples it gives another sound, and what it is about is having the best sound for people to hire you, since we are dedicated to music, greetings to all

#451005 - 04/24/18 02:12 PM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Ketron_AJ]
leezone Offline

is SD90 a "replacement" for SD40 ?
or a replacement for Audya 4?

what are main differences between the 3 ?

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online