SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#450569 - 04/16/18 10:44 PM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Speed]
abacuses Offline

Loc: regensburg germany
Hi,

i think Ketron is a little Company and in this Company the development takes longer as Yamaha or Korg.
I have played this other keys more Years ago and i know Ketron Sd 9 is the best warm and pressurefull Sounds and Styles.
i will played only Ketron in my Life and i think the Sample Editor coming soon.Some Patience.

Wolfgang

#450571 - 04/16/18 11:37 PM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: dreamer85]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By dreamer85
I even think of joining a team of specialized fans to make the brand reborn! We only need 1 people for the Design (UI, documentation, website ..), 1 person specialized in computer programming, 1 person with talent in creating styles, and sounds ... 1 good musician to make simple but professional demos. a good website ... frown I do not know, tell me what is the ketron need.

I think i do understand why you are called Dreamer..

But i do agree with you to some extend..
Add to that someone fluent in both Italian as well in English to communicate with Ketron directly..

There is one reason for Ketron failing and thats communication on all levels..
There is a huge maket outside of Italy
And they have no idea how to grab it.
And there is only so much AJ can do..

Your ideas are noble, but it seems even the most loyal fans of the brand are turning their back in this post..

To me their only strong point is that they are the onl one selling arranger modules..
If you need an arranger module, Ketron is the only way to go...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#450573 - 04/17/18 12:06 AM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: abacuses]
Speed Offline

Originally Posted By abacuses
Hi,

i think Ketron is a little Company and in this Company the development takes longer as Yamaha or Korg.
I have played this other keys more Years ago and i know Ketron Sd 9 is the best warm and pressurefull Sounds and Styles.
i will played only Ketron in my Life and i think the Sample Editor coming soon.Some Patience.

Wolfgang

soon = never I've been waiting for years for them to fix the bugs and for them to answer to emiles but nothing this company is doing every thing in the worng way so for me it is clear now more then ever Turki is a big market and the Middle East is a big market all they need to do is to open the sampler and to Listen to their customers this is the minimum thing they should do for this markets so why ?? I really don't understand the reasons it is a basic thing that the player need Why limit the creativity of the user?

Edited by Speed (04/17/18 12:40 AM)

#450599 - 04/17/18 01:16 PM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Ketron_AJ]
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
Inspite of some quirks of Ketron products, they are hard to beat in the styles and sound department IMHO and in my case who travel once in a while, they're the only one producing multi-function/arranger modules that I can take with me on trips without hassles.

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

#450603 - 04/17/18 05:39 PM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Ketron_AJ]
crist Offline

hello all, my opinion, is that ketron lacks the drum ins, drum msp, to get more out of the keyboard, drum ins, for audya and sd9 and we can sacerle more with wav user samples, a keyboard now has to have samples to sound, and to compete with the other brands, I have always been ketron, manufacturer ketron it is time for us to pay attention to ketron users,

#450701 - 04/20/18 08:55 AM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Ketron_AJ Online   content

Loc: Middletown, DE
Before you leave, let me complete the Sampler functionality which we are working on now. We had to stop because we decided to change the approach from a desktop software to software within the SD9 Pro. We are also waiting for licencing clearance from other companies whose samples we would like to be able to import. These are the reasons for the delay .... but it is coming my friend. Just a little more patience.....

Originally Posted By Sokratis 1974
Good night Ketron... Good morning Yamaha Genos...
I am leaving...

#450737 - 04/21/18 12:00 AM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Ketron_AJ]
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Originally Posted By Ketron_AJ
Before you leave, let me complete the Sampler functionality which we are working on now. We had to stop because we decided to change the approach from a desktop software to software within the SD9 Pro. We are also waiting for licencing clearance from other companies whose samples we would like to be able to import. These are the reasons for the delay .... but it is coming my friend. Just a little more patience.....

I am leaving...

Dear AJ..... Thank you my dear friend for the update...
However... Since 2008 I hear this word from Ketron: Patience... Patience to fix the bugs...
Patience a year to give the Sampler function....
Patience....
Sorry my friend but I have been tired being patient...
It's hard from me however i have already left Ketron...
The Genos is here....
Thank you!!..

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (04/21/18 03:05 AM)

#450745 - 04/21/18 02:59 AM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Ketron_AJ]
Bachus Offline

I am leaving...

Did Ketron have a look at sample robot..
its generic software
But also there are specific versions for certain brands, like the montage in the video..

http://keyszone.boards.net/thread/626/sample-robot-montage

Its a perfect tool to port your sounds from other instruments in your gigging instrument...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#450787 - 04/21/18 08:22 AM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Ketron_AJ]
islam01 Offline

I am leaving...

What kind of software will be developed? Will users create an ins file with this program? Could you give me more detailed information?

#450809 - 04/21/18 03:38 PM Re: We are here finally ... KETRON SD60 & SD90 [Re: Ketron_AJ]
LatinoMike Online   content

Loc: Southend-on-Sea, UK
At this point in time, my priority is not about the sampler functionality (although I do appreciate that it is important to get this up and running as soon as possible), but rather the difficulty I am finding in creating the styles that will work with the pieces I want to play.

My problem is that there is no online Ketron help, e.g. videos or tutorials, showing how to go about creating new styles.

Ketron should be doing more to show their customers how to get the best from the products, otherwise, the discontented will simply move to other rivals that do offer the options that they need.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online