SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#449427 - 03/26/18 09:19 PM Re: Your best reason I should buy a Yamaha Genos! [Re: shueymusic]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By shueymusic
Money aside... please give me your best reason I should buy a Yamaha Genos!

I still haven’t seen or heard one live and in person.... but it fits what I think I need in a keyboard. The Korg Pa4X was an awesome keyboard for me but I need a few more things to make it a keeper.

The huge collection of Yamaha user created styles, which sound best on Genos of all Yamaha instruments.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#449431 - 03/26/18 10:47 PM Re: Your best reason I should buy a Yamaha Genos! [Re: DonM]
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
Originally Posted By DonM
Originally Posted By Eric, B
Hi Don,
Good reminder to value what we are doing. wink
Hopefully I haven't offended you by calling my KB a toy ...
But you are absolutely right. It is a very professional musical instrument and tool wink
BTW what do you have in mind for your next arranger if you let the S-970 go?
Good luck with whatever you decide. smile
Regards
Eric

Oh no Eric, no offense at all! I probably will just play this one for a while. I haven't played a Genos and my health has been so bad I haven't felt like traveling to see one, and I really don't feel like dealing with something new anyway.
Still, sometimes I get the urge for something new, and that boredom thing enters into the equation as well.
Korg may have something new pretty soon, who knows. It really doesn't matter that much, they are all great these days!

Don,

Do you still have your PA4X?

#449445 - 03/27/18 09:00 AM Re: Your best reason I should buy a Yamaha Genos! [Re: shueymusic]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
No, it is residing in Florida with my good friend John C.!

#449464 - 03/27/18 01:07 PM Re: Your best reason I should buy a Yamaha Genos! [Re: DonM]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By DonM

Oh no Eric, no offense at all! I probably will just play this one for a while. I haven't played a Genos and my health has been so bad I haven't felt like traveling to see one, and I really don't feel like dealing with something new anyway.
Still, sometimes I get the urge for something new, and that boredom thing enters into the equation as well.
Korg may have something new pretty soon, who knows. It really doesn't matter that much, they are all great these days!

Don, so sorry to hear that you are still not feeling that well ... you are still in our prayers ...

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online