SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#44702 - 02/09/04 08:42 PM Did the KN7000 people receive these songs recorded by Joe Rodney?
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI ALL KN7 Players,
I THINK I just sent our these songs in a zip file to the Kn7000 list but I had a little OUTLOOK malfunction and I am not sure if they were mailed to you or not with the following message attached. Somebody please let me know if you received them. They are great, thanks JOE:
----------------------------------------
Well, after a little arm twisting, we have Joe Rodney up and playing again. Joe is one of our fine ear playing recorders from the sunny south, as in south California. Joe is one of our good friends that we used to meet at the half way mark in Pismo Beach and jam a few tunes. He just had a major surgery and has been slowly recovering for several months. Joe is actually older then me by several years. It always makes me feel good to be around him cause I feel younger
Send Joe your thanks and comments to his address at joeyr2@cox.net
Incidentally Joe was a very early member of the Technics Forum, had one of the first websites with Technics songs on it and was listed in the Technics Links for years.
Good to hear from you again, Joe. We all hope you will continue to recover from this big surgery you just had.
Thanks for sharing these great songs with us Joe, You sure haven't lost your touch.
Best to all
Bebop

#44703 - 02/09/04 10:17 PM Re: Did the KN7000 people receive these songs recorded by Joe Rodney?
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Yes... I did Bill, and thanks to you, and Joe.

------------------
Larry Hawk
Technics For All

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#44704 - 02/10/04 06:50 AM Re: Did the KN7000 people receive these songs recorded by Joe Rodney?
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Bill,
No problem, My thanks to you and Joe.
Walt

#44705 - 02/10/04 08:13 AM Re: Did the KN7000 people receive these songs recorded by Joe Rodney?
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I did. Thank you. Great job Joe

Bernie

#44706 - 02/10/04 02:45 PM Re: Did the KN7000 people receive these songs recorded by Joe Rodney?
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Thank you Guys, I guess they did go out after all. It looked like the mail program crashed before it finished sending.
Thank you for your replys.
No further replys are necessary If three people got them then I think everyone got them
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online