SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#44604 - 03/08/04 06:02 AM Re: PROPOSED SYNTHZONE ARRANGER KB FRIENDS GET TOGETHER IN SAN JOSE, CA
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Hiya Fran
You'd better make Florida later in the year to give me a chance to save up again....after San Jose...!
Best wishes
Roger M

#44605 - 03/11/04 07:40 PM Re: PROPOSED SYNTHZONE ARRANGER KB FRIENDS GET TOGETHER IN SAN JOSE, CA
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I just got two of those 10 pound sterling banknotes from Roger Mepstead (UK),in the mail today to go towards the SynthZone Jam here in San Jose on May 22 and 23.
I will go to the bank tomorrow and convert them. I think that might give you a total of around 40.00 USD Roger so you could have 4 time slots for performing or whatever you want to do.
I will make any of my 4 technics keyboards available to you, so just bring your software. Oh, you could bring Sammi-Lu to sing for us to. That would really be great. She is one fine vocalist. I love her/your work.
I still have open slots for this gig if anyone here in the technics forum is interested. Just get your check in the mail and plan on coming over for a lot of fun and meeting a lot of SynthZone Members
Best to all
Bebop

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online