SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#44452 - 06/28/05 06:01 AM 2006 Synthzone Jam
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Seems to have gone pretty quiet on this front - can I come up with a suggestion, although I'm not sure at this stage whether I can make it three on the trot, and that is...
How about a totally different location again for the third year and may I suggest the deep south where the black influence started music as we know it such as New Orleans - any willing members around that way?
Rog

#44453 - 06/28/05 06:40 AM Re: 2006 Synthzone Jam
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rog,

All the members that attended the Florida Jam were in favor of having a yearly Jam in Florida. Jack found a very reasonable place to have it outside of Ocala, Florida. It was voted to be held in April.

Heather, Dan and I do not want to head up another Jam. We had our turn. If some one will volunteer to act as contact point to collect the fee and maintain the attendance records there will be another Florida Jam.

New Orleans area would be a great place. Mid east coast (Virginia) would be less travel for many and would probably draw a larger attendance from the U.S. east coast.

Those that did not attend the West Coast or Florida Jam missed a very special occasion.

DO WE HAVE A VOLUNTEER?????

Fran in Florida

#44454 - 06/29/05 04:50 PM Re: 2006 Synthzone Jam
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rog and Fellow Forum members,

This forum depends upon GIVER'S and TAKER'S. Blunt, but to the point.

If no one is interested in spending a little of their time as Bebop, with the West Coast Jam and the East Coast Jam staff ( Heather, Dan and myself) gave to keep the Technics + other instruments alive, then I sugest this Forum will die a slow death like the Technics Organs forums.

If it dies, I have met a great many friends that I shall always remember.

Our future depends on YOU.

Fran in Florida

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online