SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#441335 - 11/24/17 01:31 AM Re: Korg Arranger Handy Hints and Tips [Re: MusicalMemories]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Thanks for the reminder Bachus. It isn't as much fun as playing, but will render huge dividends down the road.

#441337 - 11/24/17 03:54 AM Re: Korg Arranger Handy Hints and Tips [Re: MusicalMemories]
MusicalMemories Offline

Loc: Arbroath,Angus,Scotland
I've already got a Pa50sd but recently upgraded to the Pa700 the transition from the old performance memories to songbook and keyboard sets is a learning curve.
I'm quite interested in how you can edit the sounds and add effects.

#441339 - 11/24/17 05:24 AM Re: Korg Arranger Handy Hints and Tips [Re: MusicalMemories]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Korg’s Songbook

I have set up my songs in the Set List . The problem; when I want a certain song which Set List is it in.
All my songs are in Song Book with a filter code letter.
A- Old Senior songs
B-Big Band
C-Slow Rock
D-Rock up
E-Disco/Dance
F-Ethnic, Waltz, Polka, and Patriotic

I can move to a category and select a song I want.
I use my Set List for sets; they are songs that I normally play in a group. My only problem with sets is the mood of people does not always fit my set list. I play one or two songs from a Set List and find I need to change the type of music I am playing. So I have A to F categories to select from.

Korg has made a keyboard that can satisfy almost every taste/needs. My method is for John, everyone sets up accordion to their own way of thinking.

John C.

#441358 - 11/24/17 11:31 AM Re: Korg Arranger Handy Hints and Tips [Re: bruno123]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By bruno123
Korg’s Songbook

I have set up my songs in the Set List . The problem; when I want a certain song which Set List is it in.
All my songs are in Song Book with a filter code letter.
A- Old Senior songs
B-Big Band
C-Slow Rock
D-Rock up
E-Disco/Dance
F-Ethnic, Waltz, Polka, and Patriotic

I can move to a category and select a song I want.
I use my Set List for sets; they are songs that I normally play in a group. My only problem with sets is the mood of people does not always fit my set list. I play one or two songs from a Set List and find I need to change the type of music I am playing. So I have A to F categories to select from.

Korg has made a keyboard that can satisfy almost every taste/needs. My method is for John, everyone sets up accordion to their own way of thinking.

John C.

John,

Why don’t you use the genre tab in songbook?
Thats specifically created for keeping your entries sepperated in groups.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#441359 - 11/24/17 12:06 PM Re: Korg Arranger Handy Hints and Tips [Re: Bachus]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Bachus "The genre tab in songbook?"
I have been calling it the code filter -- sorry my way of remembering.

Thank you for posting, John C.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online