SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#440758 - 11/11/17 02:05 PM Re: Where can I demo a Genos in person?!? [Re: shueymusic]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Originally Posted By shueymusic
Thanks, Jerry! Great idea!!

Update: The GC return policy on (workstation) keyboards is 14 days.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/pages/return-policy

Regards,

Jerryghr

Edited by Jerryghr (11/11/17 02:12 PM)

#440759 - 11/11/17 02:07 PM Re: Where can I demo a Genos in person?!? [Re: shueymusic]
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
I've looked everywhere online and as far as I know there are no stores in the U.S. that have a Genos in stock. Now George Kaye could be the exception I'm not sure. cool Sweetwater.com expects some in a few days. Guitar Center says December 12th if I'm not mistaken but that's just for online orders. I'm not sure GC will actually stock the Genos at their stores at all although that could change since some of the larger grossing stores might end up carrying it eventually. Music123 doesn't have them yet and if you do a Sam Ash search it comes up empty. It seems Yamaha is concentrating on European and Asian countries at the moment since that is the biggest market for arranger keyboards believe it or not. I will certainly demo one if and when they show up at Guitar Center but as of now I have no desire to purchase one because of the shortcomings that it has which I mentioned in a different thread.

All the best,

Mike

Edited by keybplayer (11/11/17 02:09 PM)

#440775 - 11/11/17 04:58 PM Re: Where can I demo a Genos in person?!? [Re: shueymusic]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY

Being a dad with an almost 5 year old... finding a place closer to home would be ideal.

Johnathon - Drop the child off at my house with my daughter, and I'll ride with you to Frankie's place! She's got 2 here of her own, and your baby will be in good hands. Then we can go play!

#440804 - 11/12/17 09:13 AM Re: Where can I demo a Genos in person?!? [Re: shueymusic]
mweuch Offline

Role call USA stores...

I'll drive 3 hours to try the Genos.
Baltimore... Philly... DC...
Which stores will stock the Genos?!?

How far are you from New York? There was one in stock and one in Panama city Florida in stock.

#440805 - 11/12/17 10:05 AM Re: Where can I demo a Genos in person?!? [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Uncle Dave

Being a dad with an almost 5 year old... finding a place closer to home would be ideal.

Johnathon - Drop the child off at my house with my daughter, and I'll ride with you to Frankie's place! She's got 2 here of her own, and your baby will be in good hands. Then we can go play!

Road trip!!! clap

#440806 - 11/12/17 10:20 AM Re: Where can I demo a Genos in person?!? [Re: shueymusic]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Sears music center (a Yamaha Diamond dealer) has 2 in stock now...I spent 2 hours there yesterday...about 15 minutes from my house (Ocala,FL)

Frank and George I'm sure will have a MUCH better price however.

#440810 - 11/12/17 11:17 AM Re: Where can I demo a Genos in person?!? [Re: mweuch]
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Originally Posted By mweuch
Role call USA stores...

How far are you from New York? There was one in stock and one in Panama city Florida in stock.

Which store in Panama City? Leitz Music?

#440817 - 11/12/17 03:21 PM Re: Where can I demo a Genos in person?!? [Re: shueymusic]
shueymusic Offline

Loc: Lebanon, PA
3 hours from NYC... depending on traffic!
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N

#440818 - 11/12/17 04:18 PM Re: Where can I demo a Genos in person?!? [Re: Scott Langholff]
mweuch Offline

Originally Posted By Scott Langholff
Originally Posted By mweuch
Role call USA stores...

reverb.com i think it says Panama City Fl and they have one in stock.
Which store in Panama City? Leitz Music?

#440819 - 11/12/17 04:21 PM Re: Where can I demo a Genos in person?!? [Re: shueymusic]
mweuch Offline

3 hours from NYC... depending on traffic!

ProAudioStar in new york had one couple days ago when i talked to them.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online