SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#439542 - 10/21/17 01:21 PM Korg PA4X in Action!
Eric, B Offline

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
With all the talk about the Genos, I thought this might take your mind of a bit:

Next demographic of players ...
Discuss grin
Eric

#439543 - 10/21/17 01:28 PM Re: Korg PA4X in Action! [Re: Eric, B]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
WOW! Great find, Eric! I loved watching this guy put the keyboard through it's paces, and how incredibly fast his fingers literally flew over the keys with fantastic accuracy. My hands never moved that fast on any keybed or strings in my entire life. The other think I quickly noticed, though, is he seems to have an incredible knowledge of the keyboard's features and navigates through them effortlessly, which readily reveals he has spent a huge amount of time learning every nook and cranny of the board's inner workings. That really takes a tremendous amount of dedication on the part of the performer, something most folks are really not willing to undertake.

Thanks again, Eric,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#439544 - 10/21/17 02:04 PM Re: Korg PA4X in Action! [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

clap very enjoyable wow that was great!

#439545 - 10/21/17 02:24 PM Re: Korg PA4X in Action! [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Nice one...

Unexpected.... and kosjer..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#439546 - 10/21/17 02:28 PM Re: Korg PA4X in Action! [Re: travlin'easy]
Eric, B Offline

Originally Posted By travlin'easy
WOW! Great find, Eric! I loved watching this guy put the keyboard through it's paces, and how incredibly fast his fingers literally flew over the keys with fantastic accuracy. My hands never moved that fast on any keybed or strings in my entire life. The other think I quickly noticed, though, is he seems to have an incredible knowledge of the keyboard's features and navigates through them effortlessly, which readily reveals he has spent a huge amount of time learning every nook and cranny of the board's inner workings. That really takes a tremendous amount of dedication on the part of the performer, something most folks are really not willing to undertake.

Thanks again, Eric,

Gary cool

Gary you are absolutely right.
I think getting to know your keyboard is key.
Especially for live performance.
And it makes it so much more fun smile
Eric

#439547 - 10/21/17 03:45 PM Re: Korg PA4X in Action! [Re: Eric, B]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Good stuff and don't forget SZ member Chony Milecki is quite the musician himself

Do a search for his name he has plenty of You Tube videos

#439551 - 10/21/17 04:50 PM Re: Korg PA4X in Action! [Re: Stephenm52]
Eric, B Offline

I thought of him when I posted the video wink
Eric

#439552 - 10/21/17 07:46 PM Re: Korg PA4X in Action! [Re: Eric, B]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Chony is incredibly talented, and every time I see and hear him perform I am very envious. One of the reasons I posted about him purchasing a Genos is that I know he will knock those songs out of the park.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#439556 - 10/21/17 11:50 PM Re: Korg PA4X in Action! [Re: Stephenm52]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Stephenm52
Good stuff and don't forget SZ member Chony Milecki is quite the musician himself

Do a search for his name he has plenty of You Tube videos

To be honest, thats why i never post video's..
If i ever become as good a player as Chony i will spam you all day with my video's.
I really think this is great music making.

Its always good to see we have some incredible musicians overhere at Synthzone..

(in the end, however at age 49, nothing satisfies me more then making music and sitting behind my keyboards, even tough i only have moderate playing skills at best)

But the great part of music, there is no jealousy, we all enjoy the music made by others...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#439561 - 10/22/17 12:26 AM Re: Korg PA4X in Action! [Re: Bachus]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
But the great part of music, there is no jealousy, we all enjoy the music made by others...
Bachus that is one of the nicest things that has been said here on this forum. I smile at the man who is struggling to play the simplest song; he has a beautiful journey ahead. I admire and search for the opportunity to be in the company of men who play better than I.

There have been times when 80% of my friends were musicians; there’s something special about them.
John C.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online