SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#439271 - 10/17/17 02:06 PM Re: I Love SynthZone -- What can we add? [Re: bruno123]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
As Dave said, it is a valuable tool.
I block anyone I don't want to see. I block political posts. I choose the people from whom I want to see posts. The pictures and conversations with family, grandkids, old friends are great. As with anything, it can be abused. Aspirin is good, but you don't need the entire bottle at once.
I was starting to get upset about all the people using their phones while I was playing, but I discovered that a lot of them were "googleing" the songs I was playing and looking up songs to request. Some of them are trying to play "stump the band", but I have news for them--if they can look it up, I can too! smile
I'm still learning to not judge so quickly and keep an open mind.

#439331 - 10/18/17 09:52 AM Re: I Love SynthZone -- What can we add? [Re: Fran Carango]
sparky589 Offline

Loc: NJ
Love your facebook post Fran..I had a page only so I could have a business page attached for my band with pics, video, and our schedule so people knew where to find us. I friended others in the business I knew. Then they posted where they were performing everyday, using my bands page to advertise themselves. Others contacted my clients, undercut my price, and stole them. I took the page down and don't go on except to search for people sometimes.
As far as additions, how about a place where we could add ONE photo of ourselves performing, either named or guess the guy/gal?

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online