SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#43850 - 09/27/02 05:23 PM SD Card Prices in the USA
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
I just noticed that a SanDisk 128MB SD card is listed at $89.15 at www.buy.com with free shipping. The irony is, you can buy the SanDisk 128MB Cruzer USB Flash Drive (card reader) with a 128MB removable SD Card included for $74.95 also with free shipping from the same place. So you get the card and the reader for less than the card alone. . . . A Lexar 128MB SD card is listed at $69.99 at TigerDirect.com and you have to pay for shipping. So, the SanDisk 128MB Cruzer Flash Drive seems to be an excellent choice. So I ordered the Cruzer from www.buy.com and we'll see how it works out.

#43851 - 09/27/02 11:41 PM Re: SD Card Prices in the USA
Tom Cornish Offline

Loc: Port Macquarie, NSW, Australia
Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hendershot:
I just noticed that a SanDisk 128MB SD card is listed at $89.15 at www.buy.com with free shipping. The irony is, you can buy the SanDisk 128MB Cruzer USB Flash Drive (card reader) with a 128MB removable SD Card included for $74.95 also with free shipping from the same place. So you get the card and the reader for less than the card alone. . . . A Lexar 128MB SD card is listed at $69.99 at TigerDirect.com and you have to pay for shipping. So, the SanDisk 128MB Cruzer Flash Drive seems to be an excellent choice. So I ordered the Cruzer from www.buy.com and we'll see how it works out.

I just checked out that site at ww.buy.com. Unfortunately $500 dollars has to be spent in order to have any goods shipped internationally. Having fulfilled that condition, shipping charges are not free as they are for USA buyers. I live in Australia
so I guess I will have to look nearer home
for such good deals. Anyone here know of such a deal let me know.

#43852 - 09/28/02 12:46 AM Re: SD Card Prices in the USA
Alain Offline

Loc: De Panne , Belgium
Have a look at ebay.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online