SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#438255 - 10/02/17 05:28 AM Re: YAMAHA Genos Berlin show - the real story :-) [Re: Stephenm52]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Stephenm52
Originally Posted By Eric, B
Hi Stephen,
Thanks for the correction.
I don't own an Ipad and wasn't aware of that app. wink
Still sounds like a great KB smile
New Drums .... Yeah! grin
Eric

Eric my apology I was off base looks like you interpreted it right. From the video I just watched looks like they have a "Playlist" feature that will incorporate registrations as well as styles. Finally! Look like they took a play from the Korg playbook.

"The Yamaha Genos Playlist feature used to add a new Registration Bank to a Playlist and quickly change its position within the list ready for instant recall during a performance."
Visit www.yamaha.com/genos to learn more

but will the genos so called "song book" or music finder lists etc .. save transpose also....unlike Tyros and all previous yamaha arrangers

#438256 - 10/02/17 05:43 AM Re: YAMAHA Genos Berlin show - the real story :-) [Re: Dnj]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By Dnj
Hi Stephen,
Eric

Eric my apology I was off base looks like you interpreted it right. From the video I just watched looks like they have a "Playlist" feature that will incorporate registrations as well as styles. Finally! Look like they took a play from the Korg playbook.

"The Yamaha Genos Playlist feature used to add a new Registration Bank to a Playlist and quickly change its position within the list ready for instant recall during a performance."

but will the genos so called "song book" or music finder lists etc .. save transpose also....unlike Tyros and all previous yamaha arrangers

Donny, Looks like from this video that a registration can be saved to what’s called a “playlist.” There’s no mention of an MFD function at least from the videos I’ve watched.

Edited by Stephenm52 (10/02/17 05:59 AM)

#438269 - 10/02/17 08:01 AM Re: YAMAHA Genos Berlin show - the real story :-) [Re: Eric, B]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
smile

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#438295 - 10/02/17 09:54 AM Re: YAMAHA Genos Berlin show - the real story :-) [Re: Stephenm52]
Eric, B Offline

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
Hi Stephen,
Eric

No worries Stephen.
No apologies needed. wink
Eric

#438302 - 10/02/17 10:48 AM Re: YAMAHA Genos Berlin show - the real story :-) [Re: Eric, B]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA

From the Genos web site info regarding SongBook+
SongBook+ is the fit-for-stage app for musicians with many positive reviews of enthusiastic musicians. SongBook+ allows you to manage your songs with lyrics and/or sheet music, playbacks, MIDI files, videos and to always have them at hand when performing.

Edited by Stephenm52 (10/02/17 10:48 AM)

#438324 - 10/02/17 01:16 PM Re: YAMAHA Genos Berlin show - the real story :-) [Re: Stephenm52]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA

From the Genos web site info regarding SongBook+
SongBook+ is the fit-for-stage app for musicians with many positive reviews of enthusiastic musicians. SongBook+ allows you to manage your songs with lyrics and/or sheet music, playbacks, MIDI files, videos and to always have them at hand when performing.

Can't be - Donny says Yamahas are strictly for home players, and he should know - he has owned every keyboard brand and model in the galaxy. wink

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#438330 - 10/02/17 01:39 PM Re: YAMAHA Genos Berlin show - the real story :-) [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Not strictly Gary but just more suited.. cool2

#438332 - 10/02/17 02:06 PM Re: YAMAHA Genos Berlin show - the real story :-) [Re: Eric, B]
musicforyourday Offline

Loc: So California, USA
Donny this Keyboard is Great and the sound is best I have herd.

#438333 - 10/02/17 02:14 PM Re: YAMAHA Genos Berlin show - the real story :-) [Re: musicforyourday]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Has anyone had their hands on the real thing and actually heard it live? ... That's the only way I would trust what it souds like ...

#438336 - 10/02/17 02:19 PM Re: YAMAHA Genos Berlin show - the real story :-) [Re: musicforyourday]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By musicforyourday
Donny this Keyboard is Great and the sound is best I have herd.

did you hear it live?

good luck with it.....

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online