SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#437115 - 09/06/17 09:34 PM Re: Singer/Player How Many Sounds Do You Really Need? [Re: Dnj]
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By Dnj

Just my luck. Some lucky bast*** snapped this up before I could. Now he's earning the "tens of thousands of dollars as a one-man band" and here I am still sitting in the poorhouse. Well, I made up a catchphrase to fit the situation: "he who hesitates is lost." Maybe I could sell the rights to the catchphrase and make my "tens of thousands of dollars" that way?

Description Shop Policies

1983 Korg SAS-20 synth in excellent condition. Built-in speakers, mic input. This is the ultimate cheese machine with those groovy beats except that the instrument sounds are better. (See video.) With this keyboard you can earn tens of thousands of dollars as a one-man band and you don't even need a P.A. system! The manual and "Easy Listening" cartridge are included. $200 plus $40 shipping. (It weighs 24 pounds.)

Korg Personal Keyboard

#437158 - 09/07/17 11:06 AM Re: Singer/Player How Many Sounds Do You Really Need? [Re: Mark79100]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
I'm good with a good B-3, a natural piano, a Rhodes,a flute and maybe a coronet. to keep things interesting, I often use two keyboards, and change up the top one for a variety in the lead sounds. Right now, I'm using a SK-2 61 note Hammond. Two weeks ago it was a Yamaha NP-20. Before that, a Roland AX-09 Lucina.

Fun, if you remember where the stops are.

Russ

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online