SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#436982 - 09/05/17 06:41 AM Re: I bought a new KB seat.. [Re: Dnj]
zuki Offline

OOOPS.....ROC AND SOC

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#436984 - 09/05/17 06:46 AM Re: I bought a new KB seat.. [Re: zuki]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By zuki
ROC N SOK best cushion in the world, swivels and hydraulically positions too (doesn't fold up). Use in studio, stand when performing live.

is it $47.95 also ? cool2 ................btw I had the R&S my crotch still hurts from that front saddle bump OUCH especially when its summer heat mad , used it for a few jobs and gave it to a drummer friend of mine. wink

Edited by Dnj (09/05/17 06:47 AM)

#436987 - 09/05/17 07:05 AM Re: I bought a new KB seat.. [Re: Dnj]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By Dnj
................btw I had the R&S my crotch still hurts from that front saddle bump OUCH especially when its summer heat mad , used it for a few jobs and gave it to a drummer friend of mine. wink

Ahhh, just what we need; a drummer with a sore, sweaty crotch. BTW, if it's so terrible, why would you give it to a 'friend'?. Just sayin' smile smile.

chas

Donny, don't take our forum 'locker room hazing' too seriously; that's all it is. Like Don says, it COULD be that you're just an easy target smile.

#436988 - 09/05/17 07:11 AM Re: I bought a new KB seat.. [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles
Originally Posted By Dnj
................btw I had the R&S my crotch still hurts from that front saddle bump OUCH especially when its summer heat mad , used it for a few jobs and gave it to a drummer friend of mine. wink

Ahhh, just what we need; a drummer with a sore, sweaty crotch. BTW, if it's so terrible, why would you give it to a 'friend'?. Just sayin' smile smile.

chas

Donny, don't take our forum 'locker room hazing' too seriously; that's all it is. Like Don says, it COULD be that you're just an easy target smile.

I gave it to him fro free..Those drummers thrones are designed to hold in a drummer when he is playing to prevent you from sliding forward,......not my cup of tea. buy hey to each his own..

#437044 - 09/06/17 01:35 AM Re: I bought a new KB seat.. [Re: Bernie9]
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Thanks Bernie

#437045 - 09/06/17 01:39 AM Re: I bought a new KB seat.. [Re: Dnj]

Hi Donny, since Bernie's bench is a little different than yours if you get the chance could you measure the middle adjustment height? I need to be fairly close and accurate as I am used to playing organ bench height for body posture but also the higher than piano bench height helps me baby some carpel tunnel. You'd be surprised at how much a couple inches makes with my hands. I'm over playing with numb and tingling fingers.

#437057 - 09/06/17 06:55 AM Re: I bought a new KB seat.. [Re: Dnj]
zuki Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
ROC N SOK best cushion in the world, swivels and hydraulically positions too (doesn't fold up). Use in studio, stand when performing live.

is it $47.95 also ? cool2 ................btw I had the R&S my crotch still hurts from that front saddle bump OUCH especially when its summer heat mad , used it for a few jobs and gave it to a drummer friend of mine. wink

LOL. I guess everyone's crotch is different.

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#437059 - 09/06/17 07:03 AM Re: I bought a new KB seat.. [Re: zuki]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj

LOL. I guess everyone's crotch is different.

especially when you SLIDE UP to play a solo....OUCH!! surprised

#437061 - 09/06/17 07:07 AM Re: I bought a new KB seat.. [Re: Scott Langholff]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Scott Langholff
Hi Donny, since Bernie's bench is a little different than yours if you get the chance could you measure the middle adjustment height? I need to be fairly close and accurate as I am used to playing organ bench height for body posture but also the higher than piano bench height helps me baby some carpel tunnel. You'd be surprised at how much a couple inches makes with my hands. I'm over playing with numb and tingling fingers.

There isn't a MIDDLE HOLE because it has FOUR HOLES to adjust height.

19.5" to 24.5"

Edited by Dnj (09/06/17 07:08 AM)

#437065 - 09/06/17 08:50 AM Re: I bought a new KB seat.. [Re: Dnj]

Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By Scott Langholff

There isn't a MIDDLE HOLE because it has FOUR HOLES to adjust height.

19.5" to 24.5"

You mentioned in the first post that it had three adjustable heights. OK, could you check what the other two heights are then? Thanks.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online