SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#43651 - 06/17/02 12:27 PM SPARKY and DONM
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
DonM reading the post from Sparky below he quotes you as giving me credit for the adaware software. I think you made an error here. I have not yet looked into it and have not discussed it with anyone. I hope you will correct the error and thank you.
Sparky, Chill out dude, the world isn't ending. We like having you here, respect your knowledge and appreciate your posts, and your music. Stay with us. The thank you's are few and far between, (I know about this), but when they come to you they make it all worth while.
I will be downloading that program when I have enought time to do it and I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. I THANK YOU FOR YOUR SONGS IN THE 20-4-1 PROJECT. I THANK YOU FOR HELPING WITH MY WEB PAGE.
I also highly reccomend you go take a look at Sparky's website, It is one of the best I have been to in a long time.
How about it everybody won't take a minute to post a thank you for Sparky right under mine
OK, SParky if you haven't cooled down by now. I will get in my email and get 200 more thank you's mailed to you.
Best to you buddy and THANK YOU
Bebop

#43652 - 06/17/02 12:46 PM Re: SPARKY and DONM
Sparky Offline

Loc: lewiston maine usa
Gee Bebop,,, No need to thank me really. But thank you for this post. I know you always mean well, and Yeah I know don was only mistaken. I think you over credited me for my web site but thats alright. ha ha. I have the utmost respect for you Bill, and I see you are always ready to smooth things over and make things better for every one. I really respect that, and your drive to make people happy. That is why I offered to help you on your page. I am sure you give more than you get back Bill. And that is cool with you. You are just a great guy, and I feel therefore you will have good luck in life. So I hope! I'm cool man. I am chilled out! haha
It was just not a good thing to me when rebuttles came with no agreements and so I kinda looked like a fool when in actuallity I was right. Therefore I felt like not posting if that is the case. When something only makes one look like a fool, it is better not to do it at all then. haha
But, Seeing the turn around of all this, I don't feel like I am any longer in the hole, and will continue to post helpful posts, and if any person on this forum needs a nice graphic made for their site, I will be glad to make it for them. Not a ton of people ask now I hope.... it takes time,,,, But those who contribute are most welcome.
Tony

[This message has been edited by Sparky (edited 06-17-2002).]

#43653 - 06/18/02 06:40 AM Re: SPARKY and DONM
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Great Reply Sparky,
I think that clears the waters and now we will move on.
All is well that ends well.
Best to you
bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online