SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#43605 - 04/08/05 01:42 AM SD Audio - Cant make it work
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi
I just bought an SD Card reader/writer and have copied some Audio files .wma to the SD card via the Technics Audio Recorder s/w that came with the kn2600.
When I plug the SD Card in the kn2600 and go to SD Load - SD Audio it says that there is no data on the card , although when I check with the reader on my PC I can see it is still there.
Is there anything I am doing wrong as the manual is not too detailed in the SD Audio chapter.
All I want to do is be able to have some of our bands practice songs on the SD Card so I can play them using SD Audio play on the kn2600.
Any help would be appreciated.
cheers

#43606 - 04/08/05 03:07 PM Re: SD Audio - Cant make it work
manorcourt1991 Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
To play audio files on the KN2600 (or KN7000), they must have been copied to the card using the Panasonic SZ-CB7 kit which consists of a Panasonic Reader/Writer and SD-Jukebox software. The Jukebox software is required to format the audio files in a form that is recognised by the keyboard and it will only work with the Panasonic writer.
I doubt that any of the dealers still have the kit although you might try Walt Tenay. They may occasionally turn up on Ebay or the for sale section of the general synthzone forum.

Cheers
Len C.

#43607 - 04/13/05 02:08 AM Re: SD Audio - Cant make it work
Anonymous
Unregistered

Many thanks Len.
I was not aware that I had to buy the Panasonic card reader/writer and their software.SD Jukebox........ shame as I have already bought another card reader/writer.
THANKS FOR THE HELP ANYWAY.
Paul

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online