SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#435805 - 08/09/17 04:09 PM Headset or handheld mic - you decide...
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I'm gonna make you a deal you can't refuse. I have an old headset mic here that I never use. It's an hypercardiod mic, fairly comfortable fitting, and needs a new wind screen. Anyone on the forum that emails me that they are interested, I will be more than happy to send it to them for the shipping cost - IT'S THAT EASY! Then, you can make up your mind whether or not a headset mic is for YOU. DNJ, UD and DonM are excluded from this offer - they've already said they cannot use a headset mic.

My reason behind this is not ulterior at all. My health is going downhill very rapidly, I know I don't have much time left on planet earth, and I'm getting rid of a lot of gear so my wife and children will not have the hassle of putting it on Ebay. Today, I gave away a couple tuxedos, $300 worth of mic and audio cables, a folding mic stand and sold my backup X-stand, which was brand new and never used, to my old friend Helmut Licht. Helmut was happy to acquire the tuxes, especially, because they were his exact size and fit him perfectly. He frequently wears a tux when performing with his big band. The mic is an Audio Technica Pro 8HEX, which sells for about $80 to $125 at the online music stores. Such a deal!

Email me at travlin-easy@verizon.net

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#435813 - 08/09/17 05:57 PM Re: Headset or handheld mic - you decide... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Gone!

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#435822 - 08/10/17 04:17 AM Re: Headset or handheld mic - you decide... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Good luck to whoever has it now?....look forward to a full review using it also..

#435882 - 08/11/17 01:25 AM Re: Headset or handheld mic - you decide... [Re: travlin'easy]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By travlin'easy
I'm gonna make you a deal you can't refuse. I have an old headset mic here that I never use. It's an hypercardiod mic, fairly comfortable fitting, and needs a new wind screen. Anyone on the forum that emails me that they are interested, I will be more than happy to send it to them for the shipping cost - IT'S THAT EASY! Then, you can make up your mind whether or not a headset mic is for YOU. DNJ, UD and DonM are excluded from this offer - they've already said they cannot use a headset mic.

My reason behind this is not ulterior at all. My health is going downhill very rapidly, I know I don't have much time left on planet earth, and I'm getting rid of a lot of gear so my wife and children will not have the hassle of putting it on Ebay. Today, I gave away a couple tuxedos, $300 worth of mic and audio cables, a folding mic stand and sold my backup X-stand, which was brand new and never used, to my old friend Helmut Licht. Helmut was happy to acquire the tuxes, especially, because they were his exact size and fit him perfectly. He frequently wears a tux when performing with his big band. The mic is an Audio Technica Pro 8HEX, which sells for about $80 to $125 at the online music stores. Such a deal!

Email me at travlin-easy@verizon.net

Gary cool

I hope your health still allows you to do the things you really like, like sailing ...and making music. .. so you can enjoy the days in front of you..

http://keyszone.boards.net

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online