SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#435335 - 07/31/17 11:55 AM OT: Bemore Organ Overview & Videos
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Complete opposite of an arranger, but thought you might like a change, so here are some new Bemore Organ videos that have been added to the Orla Channel, including an overview of the instrument layout. (No menus to navigate)

As it’s designed and built in the Nederland’s I am surprised Bachus hasn’t got one on order.

Videos

Enjoy

Bill

#435339 - 07/31/17 12:27 PM Re: OT: Bemore Organ Overview & Videos [Re: abacus]
Dnj Offline

Thanx Bill very enjoyable,...I love the large display screen wow...

#435361 - 08/01/17 02:51 AM Re: OT: Bemore Organ Overview & Videos [Re: abacus]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By abacus
Complete opposite of an arranger, but thought you might like a change, so here are some new Bemore Organ videos that have been added to the Orla Channel, including an overview of the instrument layout. (No menus to navigate)

As it’s designed and built in the Nederland’s I am surprised Bachus hasn’t got one on order.

Videos

Enjoy

Bill

If you know what they sell for, you will understand why i dont have one on backorder. It does not have anything to offer i can not do with my current setup of 2 keys and a mac.

Altough, it supports all brands of styles just like Varranger does. Which makes me thing that there might be a Varranger inside every Bemore.

I think Bemore is a project from a former Organ former administrator.

http://keyszone.boards.net

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online