SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#434472 - 07/15/17 04:33 PM Real bands are definitely not a thing of the past.
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA

Take note of the band members attire, all but one wearing ties, vests and looking sharp.

Now, pay attention to the incredible size of the audience, and the composition - lots of relatively young people, about the same amount of older folks, and all loving what they hear and gettin in the groove.

From my perspective, real, live music and talented musicians are here to stay. I'll bet the only person pushing buttons there was the sound board guy.

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (07/15/17 04:43 PM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#434473 - 07/15/17 05:40 PM Re: Real bands are definitely not a thing of the past. [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

There's enough pie for everyone, DJ's/producers, draw massive crowds worldwide as shown here,...can everyone be wrong?...it's here to stay weather you play an instrument or DJ/Produce,....I embrace it all and give them all their due no room for haters in my musical world sorry. cool2

Attachments
tumblr_static_edmcrowd-2663.png

28music-usa.jpg

Edited by Dnj (07/15/17 05:41 PM)

#434479 - 07/15/17 09:59 PM Re: Real bands are definitely not a thing of the past. [Re: travlin'easy]
Bachus Offline

Donny, Rock concerts overhere in europe are just as huge as these dance mannifestations.. if you want to make us believe, there is only EDM, you are wrong

http://keyszone.boards.net

#434483 - 07/16/17 01:57 AM Re: Real bands are definitely not a thing of the past. [Re: Dnj]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA

#434488 - 07/16/17 05:22 AM Re: Real bands are definitely not a thing of the past. [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Bachus
Donny, Rock concerts overhere in europe are just as huge as these dance mannifestations.. if you want to make us believe, there is only EDM, you are wrong

your missing the point regardless of genre, venue size, etc,..........what is disappointing me is the underlying haters in this world that think their likes in music should be the final word and it's not at all,...its all music to me nuff said.

Edited by Dnj (07/16/17 05:23 AM)

#434491 - 07/16/17 07:40 AM Re: Real bands are definitely not a thing of the past. [Re: travlin'easy]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Where are you getting all of this "HATERS" bulls... from. I haven't heard ANYone post anything that would make me think they were a "hater"; or is that just your definition of anybody that disagrees with you? Maybe you should take a few days (or even minutes) off for some reflection. Besides, you need SOME time to eat and sleep. A nice morning walk is good. Plus, Windows needs some idle time to perform it's auto updates smile.

chas

#434493 - 07/16/17 07:51 AM Re: Real bands are definitely not a thing of the past. [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles
Where are you getting all of this "HATERS" bulls... from. I haven't heard ANYone post anything that would make me think they were a "hater"; or is that just your definition of anybody that disagrees with you? Maybe you should take a few days (or even minutes) off for some reflection. Besides, you need SOME time to eat and sleep. A nice morning walk is good. Plus, Windows needs some idle time to perform it's auto updates smile.

chas

Chas I feel fine thank you for your concern, ....
reading between the lines is an art form you should try it..we all have our opinions wink

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online